Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Np I don't know for VM but for any another problem about the .erl files that have helped me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Not even going to use it or give thanks. You're a complete tool for throwing Red under the bus and releasing this after everything he's done for the AVA community.

Edit: after reading all the posts, you're also a moron for not telling people it could be patched (inb4ban) and not getting Red's permission.

Edit #2: AND WTH!?! You apparently didn't even release the full thing. Not only are you ripping off somebody else's work, you're ripping it off and posting it most likely post-patch (with you knowing this) and with it being incomplete. So, you screw everybody over (Red, the community) and give yourself a bad rep. Yay.
    Last edited by 27ecastudent; 06-14-2012 at 02:47 PM.
    Derped

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 27ecastudent For This Useful Post:

youngbuck1970 (06-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    Not even going to use it or give thanks. You're a complete tool for throwing Red under the bus and releasing this after everything he's done for the AVA community.

Edit: after reading all the posts, you're also a moron for not telling people it could be patched (inb4ban) and not getting Red's permission.
    Bro ask redspot urself. Get ur facts straight. Lucky i cant disss u cause ill be banned.

Thanks
    nop redspot is a selfish guy that only sees money I mean he could have at least done the service for free, no when some one discovers some cool thing he won't be sharing it too!

Thanks

Edit #2: AND WTH!?! You apparently didn't even release the full thing. Not only are you ripping off somebody else's work, you're ripping it off and posting it most likely post-patch (with you knowing this) and with it being incomplete. So, you screw everybody over (Red, the community) and give yourself a bad rep. Yay.
    Dat avatar. Kampfer.
    Dat sig. I think I recognize you from the Aeria forums.

Anyways, I don't get why everyone suddenly backstabbed RedSpot...

AND WHY DID YOU POST A ROUNDSKIP THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK >:C

Thank you for getting my hopes up, and then shitting on them.

Anyways, It'd be nice with a roundskip as my main got banned Q.Q

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalF33t View Post

Dat avatar. Kampfer.

It does work u guys just dont know how to use. Look, i release pb already wont make vid for tut and give super high detail tut.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    can some1 explain how exactly to use it or???

Thanks
    i need to know how to mod the boxes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    OMG. @Liz @Pie this should've never been made or approved. I'm req a /close on this because:

1. This tutorial is not complete
    2. This is VERY unsafe, especially without a bypasser
    3. I'm only posting on this thread because your accounts will get banned
    4. Everyone is raging at RedSpot when he was helping them. I don't understand why they think he was being selfish and wanted money

Look at it like this. Free service -> leechers/no posters wanting guns -> 15 other people every game with Cherry -> IJJI/Aeria gets suspicious -> look at account logs -> Instant ban to every persons account

Don't you think IJJI/Aeria has knowledge and intel on this forum and what is going on. If legit players saw a mass amount of Cherry guns AFTER the fact of it already not being available anymore they will think where did it come from, especially things such as the old pumpkin nade. Then they would report and everyone still would be banned.

But no, you guys don't think about that. That's why no one ever contributes to this section or makes any hacks. Ignorance and selfishness everywhere. You guys are too blind on the fact of having an advantage in game instead of looking at the consequences and reasons that we have to put SOME kinda lock on the things released to avoid such happenings. This round skipper is nothing but trouble and YOU KNOW YOU WILL GET BANNED FOR USING THIS, so WHY would Dream post this and WHY would you do it? It just doesn't make ANY sense to me at all. I can't understand you guys nor even get close to a grasp of your understanding on the several matters and accusations this section is acquiring
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youngbuck1970 For This Useful Post:

Maxedout (06-14-2012),shibal (06-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    Bro ask redspot urself. Get ur facts straight. Lucky i cant disss u cause ill be banned.
    Facts: You released a a hack that you knew had been reported, which jeopardized everyone who used it. Furthermore, this hack was not fully working (or at least a large numbers of users, even those with all the requirements you listed, were unable to use it). This hack was neither officially released to the public or publicly endorsed by Red, the creator of said hack. You basically leached something that jeopardized everyone who used it. Gratz.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalF33t View Post
    Dat avatar. Kampfer.

lol, glad somebody other than me knows what Kampfer is. Sig is Darker Than Black.
    Derped

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 27ecastudent For This Useful Post:

youngbuck1970 (06-14-2012)

Thanks
    hey i got a bypass but i dont know how to change the value
    can you teach me please how to change the value

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by teggr234 View Post
    hey i got a bypass but i dont know how to change the value
    can you teach me please how to change the value
    Lol u comes from Israel like redspot
    U got a bypass who anyone here have it (only Redspot if he didnt lie)
    And u ask now how to change the value from boxes...
    Also if u release your bypasser Im sure that you will get an answer from iDream about changing values

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    4. Everyone is raging at RedSpot when he was helping them. I don't understand why they think he was being selfish and wanted money
    Im not really in accord with u man, Ive giving to Redspot 5 clients, all of my clients have buy for 200gcoins
    And I wait ever and ever on Redspot when he will add my anaconda or mk23tempest....

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Im not really in accord with u man, Ive giving to Redspot 5 clients, all of my clients have buy for 200gcoins
    And I wait ever and ever on Redspot when he will add my anaconda or mk23tempest....
    This shows that Redspot wasn't totally serious to us and he only asked money for do his services...when he was doing to add free co-op guns it was only for looks about adresses from good guns to add like the mg4ke (how can u think that he do that for free....)
    3 of these 5 clients are in my clan also u can ask to IQCSIFrees, Lildray and ISITIFIUI if they didn't pay each a dual barbatos....

Thanks
    the only hack i ONLY want for AVA is Roundskipper and im not willing to pay money for hax any ideas where to get it

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

i wanna farm euros and exp best way is to round skip like a mofo

Thanks
    If you have a mfing bypass release it and atleast help us fellow choobs and you would get alot more than the answer to the value

Thanks
    im rly excited a roundskipper is realsed for free just need more info

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast