All the time my game crashhhh@@#$#$%#$$

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ba.avr1 View Post
    All the time my game crashhhh@@#$#$%#$$
    Then you are doing something wrong

Thanks
    this program work in DV ? thx

Thanks
    I followed all the steps but when the count down gets to 2 (I press the "up" button) nothing appened.
    I talked to a friend that has this Hack and he tried also, but the program didn't work again.
    The adress of AVA is like ????????? after I select the program.
    Could you help me please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I have done what u said. But is that something wrong with it? I had pressed the up arrow when the timer changed to 2 sec. So I go in game. What do you mean "wait for 40s"?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kjng145 View Post
    I have done what u said. But is that something wrong with it? I had pressed the up arrow when the timer changed to 2 sec. So I go in game. What do you mean "wait for 40s"?
    Timer starts at 1.25 or something and it end at 52

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Same to me :/ Can someone help us?
    Quote Originally Posted by JessePT View Post
    I followed all the steps but when the count down gets to 2 (I press the "up" button) nothing appened.
    I talked to a friend that has this Hack and he tried also, but the program didn't work again.
    The adress of AVA is like ????????? after I select the program.
    Could you help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This worked fine up until now. Now it's giving ??? address.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    PUSH THE UP ARROW WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE THE GAME, DON'T HIT UP WHEN YOURE LOADING IN THE LOBBY.....

HIT UP WHEN YOU'RE INSIDE THE LOCKDOWN MAP..... WATCH THE COUNDOWN THAT SAYS "LIVE IN.... 5, 4, 3, [2], 1, HIT UP WHEN THE 2 APPEARS, IT MIGHT CRASH AT FIRST, ID PREFER USING THE auto .erl deleted for better results, for me it works after 2-3, crashes, during the final "hahahaha" part,(you still get 5000 supply though)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
    PUSH THE UP ARROW WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE THE GAME, DON'T HIT UP WHEN YOURE LOADING IN THE LOBBY.....

HIT UP WHEN YOU'RE INSIDE THE LOCKDOWN MAP..... WATCH THE COUNDOWN THAT SAYS "LIVE IN.... 5, 4, 3, [2], 1, HIT UP WHEN THE 2 APPEARS, IT MIGHT CRASH AT FIRST, ID PREFER USING THE auto .erl deleted for better results, for me it works after 2-3, crashes, during the final "hahahaha" part,(you still get 5000 supply though)
    Posts like htis doesn't help anything if your fking cheat engine does not find the address and shows a "???????" like it happens to over 50% of all users.
    Can ANYONE OUT THERE please try to fix it for us???

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ProHackas View Post
    Could someone help me with it? I know little to none c++

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

While your image approves till I can see, let me clarify for you. First start AVA and go into options and video and enable windowed mode for lobby and ingame. Now open the LD Farm file with CE, select the ava game process. You will be prompted with a question and Click YES. Then go into a co op channel and create the lockdown extreme game, I suggest you disable spectator and ghost chat, put a password, and make it one player, so no other player can see it. Once you have your private game room, start the game wait for the game to load, and when the countdown in the game appears at 3-2, press the UP arrow key. Then you can see that your round changed from 0 to 25/26. Then wait a minute as the magic happens! Hope this helped!
    It's so pissing me off now that every1 tries to tell me how to use the table if the problem is in the table itself!
    Last edited by ccman32; 07-04-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks
    thank u, you are the best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Dude why are you getting pissed.... Chill out please, I'm trying to help you guys out, ok

Put AVA in windowed mode, so it can be easier.
    The ONLY time the value should show the ??? Is when the map is in the loading screen.
    The only times you see a number for the value.... Is in the lobby(0) or when in the LD Ex, (0 before applying, 26 applied, unless you change the value)
    Make sure you have WINDOWS 7 x64 bit.
    Make sure you run cheat engine as an admin, make sure you set it to open as administrator
    Restart your PC see if that helps
    Start CE before launching AVA
    Load the LD Farm.CT,click ok, when in the LDE lobby, then open AvA.exe procces, and hit yes/ok
    Then follow my other instruction

I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUISE

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

GET THE AUTO .ERL DELETER, FOR LESS CRASHES AND BETTER RESULTS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
    Dude why are you getting pissed.... Chill out please, I'm trying to help you guys out, ok

Put AVA in windowed mode, so it can be easier.
    The ONLY time the value should show the ??? Is when the map is in the loading screen.
    The only times you see a number for the value.... Is in the lobby(0) or when in the LD Ex, (0 before applying, 26 applied, unless you change the value)
    Make sure you have WINDOWS 7 x64 bit.
    Make sure you run cheat engine as an admin, make sure you set it to open as administrator
    Restart your PC see if that helps
    Start CE before launching AVA
    Load the LD Farm.CT,click ok, when in the LDE lobby, then open AvA.exe procces, and hit yes/ok
    Then follow my other instruction

I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUISE

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

GET THE AUTO .ERL DELETER, FOR LESS CRASHES AND BETTER RESULTS.
    Ok man, i HAVE Win7 64x, i DID run CE as administrator, i DID start it before ava started and i DO have 2 .erl remover and used them.
    And NOPE, the address for the boxes is still ??????, it doesn't matter if im ingame, in lobby or wherever in ava. I also looked at the pointers and even the first pointer in the list is not found in my ava process so i think there are different versions like for steam and ijji reactor with some little changings and thats why 50% of the people can use it and 50% can't so you guys can explain me whatever on how to use it and it WILL not work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i will try thx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Ok man, i HAVE Win7 64x, i DID run CE as administrator, i DID start it before ava started and i DO have 2 .erl remover and used them.
    And NOPE, the address for the boxes is still ??????, it doesn't matter if im ingame, in lobby or wherever in ava. I also looked at the pointers and even the first pointer in the list is not found in my ava process so i think there are different versions like for steam and ijji reactor with some little changings and thats why 50% of the people can use it and 50% can't so you guys can explain me whatever on how to use it and it WILL not work.
    Youre using steam? That might be the case, cuz I'm using the reactor version.... Idk, hmmm download what ever update your of needs, idk it could be something very unforeseen, to cause you this BS, dude idk what's going on :/ hope you get some answers. Um idk I this will help, but put the .CT on your desktop.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast