Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Nope not down with ai3 Its done with winautomation

  2. #17
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Also Sorry Bro but even if you didn't copy my code, this already exist and is better than your, GameBot function from APBot 0.4 , 2.0 , 2.2 , 2.5 are Auto-F5 and auto click on error (true that 0.4 don't cancel repair gun and expired item but the all other version do, Deny friend request/game invite, click ok on error, click ok and cancel when a game finished, cancel repair gun, cancel expired item.

    /Close

    ---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    Nope not down with ai3 Its done with winautomation
    ROLF with winautomation like my apbot 0.4 and all apbot under it xD , also you don't know but GG did a ''patch'' for block winautomation input, many will get ''mouse click out of screen bound'' , also check this http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...gun-stats.html

    could you send me the exported file please would like to check if its leeched or you made by yourself
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 06-29-2012 at 01:26 AM.
    I Miss the old time


  3. #18
    xrepulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can you possibly send it to my email - PwnyCode@yahoo.ie
    Thanks in advanced .

  4. #19
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    You scan the whole zip file not the file inside

  5. #20
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    You scan the whole zip file not the file inside
    No i scaned file inside, i only upload zip because .exe is forbidden to upload (Manager says)

  6. #21
    saif_55555's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    naice loll

    ---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss sssssssssssss

    ---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

    I can not download the file when you say pressure loading



    This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread

  7. #22
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thats exactly what i need so please APPROVE!

  8. #23
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    No i scaned file inside, i only upload zip because .exe is forbidden to upload (Manager says)
    That's what i meant. You have to scan the zip file.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pie For This Useful Post:

    zZzeta/S (06-29-2012)

  10. #24
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    That's what i meant. You have to scan the zip file.

    Ok do it now

    ---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

    The new Virus Scans, from .rar Archive

    zZzetaS-F5 Macro.rar - Jotti's malware scan


    https://www.virustotal.com/file/5a6d...is/1341000351/

  11. #25
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Approved .

  12. #26
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Approved .
    Thank you for approve this so quick after i posted the new scans

  13. #27
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,012
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,820
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @zZzeta/S

    Please provide the source code for this program below.

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  14. #28
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    The Problem is Reveive the sourcecode and winautomation and all my other scripts are on my old Computer, which i send to service because Processor is defect.

    And if i should send the Source Code, because you think i leached it then no. I never leach things!

  15. #29
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,012
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,820
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    The Problem is Reveive the sourcecode and winautomation and all my other scripts are on my old Computer, which i send to service because Processor is defect.

    And if i should send the Source Code, because you think i leached it then no. I never leach things!
    I didn't say I thought you leeched, It's just to settle the argument so when you receive your computer back from the technicians, please, please provide the source to me so I can settle it.

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  16. #30
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Ok. sure i will post it then. I only said the part with leeched, because AvAPlaye asummed me that.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to zZzeta/S For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Justin (06-30-2012)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bypass premium, speedhack, wallhack, macro and more...
    By Xeg in forum Knight Online Hacks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 06:03 PM
  2. Gunz Macro
    By DarkHero006 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 12:16 PM
  3. Crazy macro :P
    By sf0d in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 12:28 PM
  4. Macro SS
    By EleMentX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 03:07 AM

Tags for this Thread