Thread: Guns Adder

Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1030
  1. #151
    speedy006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    168
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    when i click on change value for red duck bat nothing happens WHY?

  2. #152
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Is there a way to delete weapons lol?

  3. #153
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    is there anyway to get red of that Cherry?

    ---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by speedy006 View Post
    when i click on change value for red duck bat nothing happens WHY?
    wish you guys read the thread before start askin questions it is all written here - after you change go buy the redduck
    Last edited by reeaper; 07-09-2012 at 02:17 AM.

  4. #154
    Sando1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGamer View Post
    I got the Tempest, but then i "sold" it. I didn't want to risk getting banned on my main account.
    The permanent co-op rewards can be deleted but the timed stuff,cherry, anaconda, and a few others can't be sold.

  5. #155
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Sando1337 View Post
    The permanent co-op rewards can be deleted but the timed stuff,cherry, anaconda, and a few others can't be sold.
    How can I delete them?

  6. #156
    speedy006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    168
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I did this and nothing happened
    1.Started Ava using reactor
    2.Started the file gunadder pointer which was attachment
    3.changed the value of "change this value and buy red duck bat " to 1740
    4.Bought red duck bat for 1 day for like 5 times
    Do i have to choose process or anything like that? i did this only and nothing additional i did plz help me

  7. #157
    Sando1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
    How can I delete them?
    The only thing that can be deleted is your account when Aeria finds out you hacked the guns. Sucks for the people that added these into their mains.

  8. #158
    Monsta1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    ILOVE YOU I LOVE YOU !!!!!!

  9. #159
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Sando1337 View Post
    The only thing that can be deleted is your account when Aeria finds out you hacked the guns. Sucks for the people that added these into their mains.
    Like me -.-

  10. #160
    thang383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how i add it open CE and then? i type Red Duck Bat and nothign

  11. #161
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by thang383 View Post
    how i add it open CE and then? i type Red Duck Bat and nothign
    lol you dont need to type the name lol

  12. #162
    speedy006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    168
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    is there anyway to get red of that Cherry?

    ---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------



    wish you guys read the thread before start askin questions it is all written here - after you change go buy the redduck
    talking about the new attachment first i was changing value of redduck bat but now i have come to know that we have to change the value of other one which is something like "change this value and buy redduck bat".
    Look can u just explain me in detail?
    Do i have to select ava.exe in process and if yes then how? i can't see ava.exe in list
    and also i changed the value of "change this value and buy redduck bat" to 1740 that is for cherry and when i bought red duck nothing happened

    ---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
    lol you dont need to type the name lol
    Can u explain me in detail plz how to add guns (new attachment)

    ---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

    Make A video plz! @RedSpot plz or explain in detail with screenshots

  13. #163
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy006 View Post
    talking about the new attachment first i was changing value of redduck bat but now i have come to know that we have to change the value of other one which is something like "change this value and buy redduck bat".
    Look can u just explain me in detail?
    Do i have to select ava.exe in process and if yes then how? i can't see ava.exe in list
    and also i changed the value of "change this value and buy redduck bat" to 1740 that is for cherry and when i bought red duck nothing happened

    ---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------


    Can u explain me in detail plz how to add guns (new attachment)

    ---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

    Make A video plz! @RedSpot plz or explain in detail with screenshots
    You just need to change the value.

  14. #164
    speedy006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    168
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
    You just need to change the value.
    Just start ava using reactor and change value of "change this value to any gun value and go to shop and buy redduck bAt"
    and then go to ava and buy red duck bat for 1 day? will it work?

  15. #165
    ThatOneGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    1. Start AVA

    2. Open Cheat Engine

    3. Run process for ava.exe in Cheat Engine

    4. Drag the Red Duck Bat Pointer to the bottom of cheat engine.

    5. Double click the address in the bottom.

    6. Change the valve of the red duck bat to what you want.

    7. Hit Ok.

    8. Buy the Red Duck Bat

    9. Check to see if that item appears. If its a "pistol" check the secondary slot. If it's a assault riffle, check "rifle man"

    10. Enjoy and hope you don't get banned.

Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Preview] [VIDEO] A.V.A - Gun Adder - AutoExpAdder - Lockdown Extreme Roundskipper
    By DarkSt0rmX in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 02:08 AM
  2. Gun adder + accounts loaded with goodies
    By kuttaman in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 06:43 AM
  3. Ava Gun adder hack
    By danihun044 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 03:21 AM
  4. [Info] GUN ADDER DONT USE!! PLEAS STICKY
    By MrLubetube in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 10:58 PM
  5. [Request] TO THE GUN ADDERS
    By andryfero in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 04:53 PM