Thread: Guns Adder

Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1030
  1. #856
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by dominic1405 View Post
    Can u add guns for me? I have win7 32bit, i tried to add but i was unable to change value and got sum .erl error, then i realized that it is for 64bit win7 only. Please help.
    I can do it now for you, sorry i was sleeping

  2. #857
    dominic1405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
    I can do it now for you, sorry i was sleeping
    I need these items only:
    Holy mackrel - 2399
    Cherry - 1740
    Dual Barbatos - 395
    Barbatos - 379
    Tempest - 396
    BG Crusher - 876
    Anaconda - 2348
    STG - 1347 (7 DAYS)(total 70days)
    PPSH - 818 (7 DAYS)(total 70days)
    Walther - 294 (7 DAYS)(total 70days)
    Pike bomb - 2925(total 30days)
    Chocolate Nade - 2983 (90days)(total 365days)

    Can All these items can be purchased with less than 28,000 euros(in-game cash)?

    How will i give u my account info, should i send u a private message......thnx a lot for ur help.

  3. #858
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    no no no dont put cherry or chocolate nade man!!!

  4. #859
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by dominic1405 View Post
    I need these items only:
    Holy mackrel - 2399
    Cherry - 1740
    Dual Barbatos - 395
    Barbatos - 379
    Tempest - 396
    BG Crusher - 876
    Anaconda - 2348
    STG - 1347 (7 DAYS)(total 70days)
    PPSH - 818 (7 DAYS)(total 70days)
    Walther - 294 (7 DAYS)(total 70days)
    Pike bomb - 2925(total 30days)
    Chocolate Nade - 2983 (90days)(total 365days)

    Can All these items can be purchased with less than 28,000 euros(in-game cash)?

    How will i give u my account info, should i send u a private message......thnx a lot for ur help.
    Ye, don't need money so it's ok

    ---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    no no no dont put cherry or chocolate nade man!!!
    It doesn't matter, only if he use it matters

  5. #860
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    but better off it !! what is the use of them if they will just risk him and he cant use them?

  6. #861
    dominic1405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
    Ye, don't need money so it's ok

    ---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------



    It doesn't matter, only if he use it matters
    Updated list:
    Holy mackrel - 2399
    Dual Barbatos - 395
    Barbatos - 379
    Tempest - 396
    BG Crusher - 876
    Anaconda - 2348
    STG - 1347 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    PPSH - 818 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    Walther - 294 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    Pike bomb - 2925 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    L2A3 - 835 ( 30 days maximum, no more than that)
    Desert Eagle - 321 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    EL-Raffle Knife - 2358 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    1 Day M67 Grenade - 2823 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    Zonda bat - 2387
    EA08 Kevlar - 5910 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)

    I will send you my account info through private message now.....thanx for ur help......i m trusting u, please don't break my trust.

    ---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

    hey [ A.Y.H ]
    I cant use PM feature, how can i send u my acc info? through email??

  7. #862
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by dominic1405 View Post
    Updated list:
    Holy mackrel - 2399
    Dual Barbatos - 395
    Barbatos - 379
    Tempest - 396
    BG Crusher - 876
    Anaconda - 2348
    STG - 1347 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    PPSH - 818 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    Walther - 294 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    Pike bomb - 2925 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    L2A3 - 835 ( 30 days maximum, no more than that)
    Desert Eagle - 321 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    EL-Raffle Knife - 2358 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    1 Day M67 Grenade - 2823 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)
    Zonda bat - 2387
    EA08 Kevlar - 5910 (365 or 1000 days, whatever is possible)

    I will send you my account info through private message now.....thanx for ur help......i m trusting u, please don't break my trust.

    ---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

    hey [ A.Y.H ]
    I cant use PM feature, how can i send u my acc info? through email??
    Do you have skype?

  8. #863
    dominic1405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
    Do you have skype?
    no, i have yahoo messenger and Windows Live Messenger.....if thats not ok, i can install n setup skype.

  9. #864
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by dominic1405 View Post
    no, i have yahoo messenger and Windows Live Messenger.....if thats not ok, i can install n setup skype.
    andy.sailowtjai@live.com

  10. #865
    dominic1405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
    I have added u, are u online? U got any msg from gfx_forumer?

    ---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

    A.Y.H i c u online on MSN, but i hvnt got any reply from u, are u there?

  11. #866
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by dominic1405 View Post
    I have added u, are u online? U got any msg from gfx_forumer?

    ---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

    A.Y.H i c u online on MSN, but i hvnt got any reply from u, are u there?
    I'm online but you aren't

  12. #867
    dominic1405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
    I'm online but you aren't
    U got any add request or message from any of these IDs:
    gfx_forumer
    coolsome_jatt

  13. #868
    dominic1405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused


    check this.....it is weird....i m unable to talk to u.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Capture121.JPG  


  14. #869
    dominic1405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
    I have sent u email with my login info, if u hv problem adding sumthing then u can skip it...thanks for ur help.

  15. #870
    ava520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Hi RedSpot help we

    I am AVA player of China.CNAVA has Guns adder at three months ago,But ti’s not free OMG! one guns must cost 100RMB (100/6.25=16$),this guys is / fuckthat..


    Many Chinese computer the operating system is the win7 32 bit In China,so can,t use this hack tool
    Can you tell me :
    1. How to use the CE get the guns only with the CE, not use Patch “GunAdder pointer by RedSpot.CT”.

    2. I think the USAVA Guns ID number is different from CNAVA,I use umodelGUI open (D:\战地之王\avaGame\Content\Weapons)
    for Example: “Wp_Rif_G3A3.upk” ID number is 206, is this method is correct?


    Can you help CNavaer, welcome to CNAVA bar( a.v.a )
    my email: qiangup@gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    QQ截图20120718164134.jpg  

    QQ截图20120718155541.jpg  

    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ava520 For This Useful Post:

    gundam-OO (07-18-2012)

Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Preview] [VIDEO] A.V.A - Gun Adder - AutoExpAdder - Lockdown Extreme Roundskipper
    By DarkSt0rmX in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 02:08 AM
  2. Gun adder + accounts loaded with goodies
    By kuttaman in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 06:43 AM
  3. Ava Gun adder hack
    By danihun044 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 03:21 AM
  4. [Info] GUN ADDER DONT USE!! PLEAS STICKY
    By MrLubetube in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 10:58 PM
  5. [Request] TO THE GUN ADDERS
    By andryfero in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 04:53 PM