Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 130
  1. #91
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Excellent Rate added thank you AVADead.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. #92
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    nice, thanks man

  3. #93
    SteelSkinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    1,630
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR105 View Post
    is W098.upk my mistake....i put the W066.upk in the file= =

    btw the way is it possible to get the date of the fal cannon/sa58 in the game file too?
    cause the sa58 at my country's ava version is different, it has more recoil & bloom...
    ofc you can get it.

  4. #94
    NVR105's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post
    ofc you can get it.
    may i ask which file i need to get and put into the ava that i am playing??
    i have aeria's ava file btw

  5. #95
    SteelSkinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    1,630
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR105 View Post
    may i ask which file i need to get and put into the ava that i am playing??
    i have aeria's ava file btw
    Each regional AVA's files got difference indices to its server. If you want to fix your AVA and you don't have the back up file or any friends who play the same server as you. Re-install is only option. Aeria's file won't help you.

  6. #96
    chew2293's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    seem very nice!!

  7. #97
    NVR105's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post
    Each regional AVA's files got difference indices to its server. If you want to fix your AVA and you don't have the back up file or any friends who play the same server as you. Re-install is only option. Aeria's file won't help you.
    i think u get the wrong point of mine...the thing i want to do is this

    play TWAVA but the sa58's date is from Aeria AVA,
    which mean i want to cover the TWAVA sa58'date with Aeria AVA sa58's date
    so i can use Aeria AVA's sa58 in TWAVA

    hope this can point out clearly what i want to do

  8. #98
    ostapenko111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Help me please my game is not running on steam its on aeria games so how can i install skin with aeria games?

  9. #99
    SteelSkinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    1,630
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR105 View Post
    i think u get the wrong point of mine...the thing i want to do is this

    play TWAVA but the sa58's date is from Aeria AVA,
    which mean i want to cover the TWAVA sa58'date with Aeria AVA sa58's date
    so i can use Aeria AVA's sa58 in TWAVA

    hope this can point out clearly what i want to do
    As I stated in previous reply that each regional AVA's files got difference indices so you can't use Aeria AVA's file to replace them(Technically it is possible if you willing to change 1000 of indices). What you need is not Aeria AVA file but you need someone who can make skin to TWAVA.

    Quote Originally Posted by ostapenko111 View Post
    Help me please my game is not running on steam its on aeria games so how can i install skin with aeria games?
    Does the steam check the game files each time you start ?
    Last edited by SteelSkinz; 09-06-2012 at 11:51 AM.

  10. #100
    NVR105's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post
    As I stated in previous reply that each regional AVA's files got difference indices so you can't use Aeria AVA's file to replace them(Technically it is possible if you willing to change 1000 of indices). What you need is not Aeria AVA file but you need someone who can make skin to TWAVA.



    Does the steam check the game files each time you start ?
    then i just enjoy the fal cannon skin in twava without the stats then
    anyway thx...

  11. #101
    Occult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Thanks! For some reason I feel more satisfied to see KAVA ranks after I kill someone than the normal ones
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

  12. #102
    SmeXzoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look At The Mirror!
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    193
    My Mood
    Cool
    the rank is visual only for me right??

    ---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

    100 Posts Yay Me!!!
    Wooohooo
    Last edited by SmeXzoR; 09-09-2012 at 05:48 AM.
    BO0o0Oo0o0O0O0Om Your Banged In Da Brain. Done


    --===--Press The Thanks Button Below If I Helped You Or You Like My Post--===--
    ....................................

  13. #103
    Airwolf1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    it worked, but it sucked

  14. #104
    AvaDead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    2,812
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SmeXzoR View Post
    the rank is visual only for me right??

    ---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

    100 Posts Yay Me!!!
    Wooohooo
    yaaah and for the others who use this to ofcourse..

    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Excellent Rate added thank you AVADead.
    Thanks bro.

  15. #105
    Nightfigter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What if i dont got A.v.A over steam? ... where to install it then?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Selling EUW Account 1800 ELO 2000+ Ranked Wins 76 Champions 1 Skins+ Per Champion
    By KlabSesuj in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 02:19 PM
  2. [Solved] how to get the ranks/skins back
    By teggr234 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 02:10 AM
  3. (Paypal) US 30LV account with Pax TF,Jax and Ranked Javan IV skin
    By ISellLOLAccount in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 03:36 PM
  4. S> NA League of Legends account (Fresh Ranked 1-2) Legendary Tryn skin 25$
    By lolwat214 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 02:43 PM
  5. new gun - fal cannon :P
    By Battlefield 3 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 03:17 AM