Hello, this is my second release here so I have a bit more experience ^.^
This is 1 method of fixing your .erl problem when running a.v.a legitly.
Download the attatchment (Of course)
1. Go to your gameguard folder
BACKUP YOUR GAMEGUARD FOLDER
2. Delete that folder.
3. Run the CCleaner Setup from the .rar
4. Run a scan with ccleaner.
5. Type "msconfig" in the start menu search thingy.
Open it. Click the "services" tab and tick the "Hide all microsoft services" box.
Click the disable all button and click Apply and Ok.
7. Run AVA
8. Now you should be rid of the .erl problem.
So /yea this should work...
I'm not sure if this is in the right section either... but its a release so /yea.
Fix .erl problem.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Windows Vista 32-Bit
Windows 7 32-Bit
Need some more testers... Tell me if it worked on your system.
THE .exe IS A FALSE POSITIVE.
IF YOU DON'T TRUST IT GOOGLE CCLEANER!