Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 296
  1. #256
    EpicBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Drunk
    yes make nothing... loool we will have co-op rooms in aeria ... wait 3 more days

    ---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

    and wy the answers? the co-op dont exist anymore until 23-07-2012

    ---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    why wouldn't it? The only difference in steam ava and regular is that you have the steam community on it.
    And more fps

  2. #257
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post

    awwwwwwww :S I would prefer that this forum would be private to 50 people, I'm really tired of the skids leeching, u gotta see chat yesterday everyone spamming mpgh website so that everyone can have euro hack, when everyone have it it's not fun anymore :S
    I can agree to that, what we need is an AVA Elite section like CA has
    [/COLOR]

  3. #258
    CCCP CR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind!
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    We do it for the traffic. More people registered keeps MPGH up in traffic which put keeps us at the top of the search lists. Someone's grouchy today
    Jeah, MPGH with high traffic and low niveau... This shouldnt be the goal...
    People who want to participate MPGH find it anyways, but Leechers and Kiddies find it only via Google, and this can be dead of MPGH, cause every public method/hack is also instantly common to game developers.

    cu quality, welcome u.s.

  4. #259
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP CR View Post
    Jeah, MPGH with high traffic and low niveau... This shouldnt be the goal...
    People who want to participate MPGH find it anyways, but Leechers and Kiddies find it only via Google, and this can be dead of MPGH, cause every public method/hack is also instantly common to game developers.

    cu quality, welcome u.s.
    We've been this way for years everything we put up is public for anyone to see it, it gives our programmers competition to develop more complex hacks.

  5. #260
    CCCP CR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind!
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amused
    But MPGH (AVA Section) was never that spammed before... Is it here nescessary to change something like to create subforums for active, trusted or posting members like leecher,ch or boerse,bz do?

  6. #261
    rfpd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I can agree to that, what we need is an AVA Elite section like CA has
    It needs 1 k posts I will never get there I always dreamed to see that CA section but yeah good idea

  7. #262
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
    It needs 1 k posts I will never get there I always dreamed to see that CA section but yeah good idea
    It's not difficult, I get about 1-150 posts in a day, just go to General

  8. #263
    YouGotOwned99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by NasHx View Post
    If this happen, AVA will be REALLY dead
    YEah, AvA is Partially Dead.
    It'll be fully dead if they do that.
    Naruto 4 Ever



  9. #264
    mert85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN UR CPU !
    Posts
    310
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Stressed
    guys coop mission channel fked hard
    how you guys think to do euro exploit they *finally* started to fk cheat engine
    so i cant play coop mission channel i wanted to do that but cant play it
    Last edited by mert85; 07-21-2012 at 10:54 AM.

  10. #265
    rfpd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    We've been this way for years everything we put up is public for anyone to see it, it gives our programmers competition to develop more complex hacks.
    or you can give me access there seriously I always wanted to get in there and I can't make 1k posts since that thread was created that I wanted to see it!!

  11. #266
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
    or you can give me access there seriously I always wanted to get in there and I can't make 1k posts since that thread was created that I wanted to see it!!
    It's pretty dead now actually, it had the Rez mod for getting gold from GR but now it's dead as a cemetary

  12. #267
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    NICE AGAIN!!!

  13. #268
    rfpd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

    It's pretty dead now actually, it had the Rez mod for getting gold from GR but now it's dead as a cemetary
    But is it much different or better then normal rez or just paintings like normal sections o_O?

  14. #269
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
    But is it much different or better then normal rez or just paintings like normal sections o_O?
    Not anymore, it used to be but now it's just dead

  15. #270
    nigeria23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    no point in using it now, they banned all scenarios maps because of this map
    GOD DAMN IT

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release]Easy-To-Use VB Opener
    By o0OpurezO0o in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 05:58 PM
  2. [Release] Very easy to use injector!
    By Julma Henri in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 06:39 AM
  3. [Release] Warrock injector easy too use!
    By Almostdead in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 11:33 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 10:57 PM
  5. Combat Arms REZ file Mover[Easy To use]
    By Zoom in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 07:22 AM