Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 214
  1. #91
    meawww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4,256
    My Mood
    Bored
    there i used servimg

  2. #92
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
    there i used servimg
    Can you hand me that bypass?

  3. #93
    meawww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4,256
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post


    Can you hand me that bypass?
    i did it all manualy via windows UAC and used hide proccess aka cheat engine and patched the system by using drivers now i can have CE open and no crash

    PS:Should i make a guide how to bypass CE?

  4. #94
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
    i did it all manualy via windows UAC and used hide proccess aka cheat engine and patched the system by using drivers now i can have CE open and no crash

    PS:Should i make a guide how to bypass CE?
    Dunno but can you add 2 guns for me?

  5. #95
    meawww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4,256
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post

    Dunno but can you add 2 guns for me?
    Later i still need to eat dinner i just got home from long day of work
    leave me the user pass and what gun on my pm box

  6. #96
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
    Later i still need to eat dinner i just got home from long day of work
    leave me the user pass and what gun on my pm box
    Pméd /10char

  7. #97
    meawww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4,256
    My Mood
    Bored
    xD till now no dc yet and running around rooms with UAV hack xD


  8. #98
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    How do you do that? And i why when i try to use cheat engine it crashes my game? Yes i have 64 bit!

  9. #99
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
    How do you do that? And i why when i try to use cheat engine it crashes my game? Yes i have 64 bit!
    He has a bypass if you read some previous posts

  10. #100
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    So i can do gun adder if i want even though i know i will most likely get banned. Is the thread name this Mini Bypass by Samulau
    Last edited by Mshine67; 08-03-2012 at 01:45 PM.

  11. #101
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
    So i can do gun adder if i want even though i know i will most likely get banned. Is the thread name this Mini Bypass by Samulau
    I don't think so

  12. #102
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It says error while opening process when i try to attach ava.exe in cheat engine how do i fix?

  13. #103
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
    It says error while opening process when i try to attach ava.exe in cheat engine how do i fix?
    You can't gg update their program

  14. #104
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    So what should i do then? I have the bypasser i think i dont know if its right one , and now im getting the stupid elr errors and then game crashes again but when i check the binary folder no .elr folders are in there.

  15. #105
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
    So what should i do then? I have the bypasser i think i dont know if its right one , and now im getting the stupid elr errors and then game crashes again but when i check the binary folder no .elr folders are in there.
    That bypass that is released don't work. deal with it. Some people can run Ce and some not

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] GUN ADDER NEW WAY
    By jmkiller1997 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 10:52 AM
  2. Requesting A Video For Aeria AVA Gun Adder
    By mert85 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 10:20 AM
  3. Gun Adder Hack Update (ty Aeria)
    By 27ecastudent in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 09:23 PM
  4. New Gun And New Map
    By sen123 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:55 PM
  5. [Help] new pointers in CE 5.4
    By chiknwang in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 02:08 PM