Look In The Thread Before Mention Minion, Also Don't say to the other what they have to do and not if yourself you doesn't respect it....
Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck
1) Use Hassan's method. Here
2) Be sure to launch the game through NWZLauncher.exe only.
3) Delete GameGuard folder, and the file GameGuard.des who is located within Binaries folder.
4) Replace with the files in the archive.
5) Make the "GameGuard.des" file who is in Binaries folder as "Read-only".
6) Run the game and start the memory changer which is inside the archive.