Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 74 of 74
  1. #61
    Naruto10150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    ..... woooooooooowwwww jabb upload plox xD

  2. #62
    germano003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    R.I.P. Alliance of Valiant Arms.
    Until next patch.

  3. #63
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Why are you keep sending this posts like: "AVA is Dead,RIP AVA". This is a hack forum so you can't cry about AVA dead. Go cry in Aeria forums like others are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by germano003 View Post
    R.I.P. Alliance of Valiant Arms.
    Until next patch.

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  4. #64
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstormx View Post
    Why are you keep sending this posts like: "AVA is Dead,RIP AVA". This is a hack forum so you can't cry about AVA dead. Go cry in Aeria forums like others are doing.
    He's a br like me jkjkjk

  5. #65
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    He's posting in all releases saying things like this: "AVA is dead, don't approve or ava will die! Rip AVA!!"..
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    He's a br like me jkjkjk

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  6. #66
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstormx View Post
    He's posting in all releases saying things like this: "AVA is dead, don't approve or ava will die! Rip AVA!!"..
    I did it to sometimes ago lol but it was jsut a small post

  7. #67
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    'just'
    /10 chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    I did it to sometimes ago lol but it was jsut a small post

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  8. #68
    m3n4c3187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yea hopefully they release a dll....but any ways theres VIp hacks for this game which are awsome

  9. #69
    andrey001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kiuty
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    hey man. iam play another ava server.
    can you explain or give clue how to search the adrees ?

  10. #70
    GuidoHe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    240
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by andrey001 View Post
    hey man. iam play another ava server.
    can you explain or give clue how to search the adrees ?
    What do u mean, europe server? Its still the same ava. Or u playin another ava.

  11. #71
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,633
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,232
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Is this detectable or not?
    BTW: thanks!


  12. #72
    andrey001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kiuty
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoHe View Post
    What do u mean, europe server? Its still the same ava. Or u playin another ava.
    iam play AVA Sea
    http://www.playfps.com/th/game/ava/

  13. #73
    jasontom123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    didn't work (iam play ava sea)

  14. #74
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Outdated, closed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. How to Make a Hack Work (Not Patching After Update)
    By Baldrogs in forum Piercing Blow Tutorials
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 07:44 AM
  2. [Info] The wallhack works for me
    By Gael Monfils in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 08:24 AM
  3. Is the Legify Wall hack work for you after patch?
    By joi121 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 12:59 PM
  4. [Help] NO HACK AFTER THE UPDATE WORKS FOR ME
    By coolkid122 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 04:17 PM
  5. invis stilll works for me after update!@@!
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 03:54 PM