Thread: Ghost Hack!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 195
  1. #16
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by leonathdo View Post
    humm, gj, but anyway, i still remain watching u guys do the hacks cause im x32(no bad feeling)......hope someone make it in dll......

    newbie here...!!!@@!!!
    Try using meaw bypass, it's tested by mohamain or something. Jabba will convert it in a dll maybe.

  2. #17
    Nuuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lol meaww the bunny killer of ava... I hope @Jabberwo0ck will make it in .dll ^^

  3. #18
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    Lol meaww the bunny killer of ava... I hope @Jabberwo0ck will make it in .dll ^^
    Ask him, maybe he will, who knows?

  4. #19
    DEATHL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    227
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    846
    wow great work u can move invisible that is awesome !! dude release all your hacks there is no hope in ava anymore

  5. #20
    lopettesimp08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Make it DLL

  6. #21
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by lopettesimp08 View Post
    Make it DLL
    You're so pro, make one yourself.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

    HaiImBob (08-20-2012)

  8. #22
    r7o2d6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    You're so pro, make one yourself.
    You're such a troll. All I've seen of the last two days is you arguing and trolling people. And you want to be minion?

    Cool hack, I wondered how in the samhell this guy ended up behind me when I knew there was no way lol. Had to come here, and yes, of course, you released it to the public xP I bet it's kinda fun, not gonna try it though, wink wink :P

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to r7o2d6 For This Useful Post:

    ailee (08-21-2012),awesomegamer1222 (08-20-2012),Vehrdyn (08-20-2012)

  10. #23
    CBUrban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    173
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    323
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    DO i need to fucking bypass to do this?

  11. #24
    rodi737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    unlimited ammo would be amazing for coop

  12. #25
    meawww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4,257
    My Mood
    Bored
    im having a little problem of unlimited ammo atm i can do manually but not via pointers

  13. #26
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,445
    Quote Originally Posted by r7o2d6 View Post
    You're such a troll. All I've seen of the last two days is you arguing and trolling people. And you want to be minion?

    Cool hack, I wondered how in the samhell this guy ended up behind me when I knew there was no way lol. Had to come here, and yes, of course, you released it to the public xP I bet it's kinda fun, not gonna try it though, wink wink :P
    I LIKE THIS *off-topic*

  14. #27
    Prosimian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This cheat works just fine, although it freezes time to time. Like you are invisible to others, but you cannot reload your gun, you cannot shoot or even change guns, you cannot throw grenades. When your opponents shoot something you get hit, even though they cannot see you. The thing is that the only solution is to exit the current game and join a new one, otherwise you'll have to wait till the end of the round.

    Oh and I can't seem to get the Ghost Off mode to work. Tried some solutions but none of them worked. Maybe someone can help me. Id rather sneak up on something using Ghost than play all the game as ghost.
    Last edited by Prosimian; 08-20-2012 at 01:06 PM.

  15. #28
    ayald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Amazed
    can you make a dll?

  16. #29
    meawww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4,257
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosimian View Post
    This cheat works just fine, although it freezes time to time. Like you are invisible to others, but you cannot reload your gun, you cannot shoot or even change guns, you cannot throw grenades. When your opponents shoot something you get hit, even though they cannot see you. The thing is that the only solution is to exit the current game and join a new one, otherwise you'll have to wait till the end of the round.

    Oh and I can't seem to get the Ghost Off mode to work. Tried some solutions but none of them worked. Maybe someone can help me. Id rather sneak up on something using Ghost than play all the game as ghost.
    You get hit because someone near you probably let me explain how it works
    the current body of ur char from others view is on the spawn and the view you seing is the ghost thats why they cant see u at all and if someone at the spawn point they can kill you

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to meawww For This Useful Post:

    Prosimian (08-20-2012)

  18. #30
    SteelSkinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    1,630
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Prepix I really want you to be a minion because you're hyperactive but after read this thread I doubt that Liz will choose you. LOL

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to SteelSkinz For This Useful Post:

    awesomegamer1222 (08-20-2012)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Infamous Ghost Hack, joined the dead!
    By Mouzie in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 02:37 AM
  2. how do i get a see ghost hack
    By john5207 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 11:09 PM
  3. Ghost Hack(Question)
    By bluehustler in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 02:49 AM
  4. request combat arms europe ghost hack
    By wiliam101 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:18 PM
  5. GHOST HACK
    By johningledew in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 06:03 AM