Thread: APSuper Macro

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 203
  1. #121
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA Hacker View Post
    Your fking Anti-leecher not work! I want 10 min and say Window Changed While check!
    it work perfectly just that you didn't read the thread since you still haven't put the delay
    I Miss the old time


  2. #122
    that's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    628
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    read the hotkey part on the thread you will see a hotkey that you probatly didn't know that the program was using
    Instead of saying that, could you perhaps a bit more helpful? I would appreciate a nicer tone. I do believe I would not have as many issues I am having if you could explain what it is I need to do for using the quick switch. Thanks.

  3. #123
    TagiRxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    niceeeeeeeeeeeeee!

  4. #124
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    Instead of saying that, could you perhaps a bit more helpful? I would appreciate a nicer tone. I do believe I would not have as many issues I am having if you could explain what it is I need to do for using the quick switch. Thanks.
    why is it that hard to read the thread? the time you lost posting reply about that is 2x more than what it would had take you to READ, also i explained exactly what you asked in the thread
    I Miss the old time


  5. #125
    that's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    628
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    why is it that hard to read the thread? the time you lost posting reply about that is 2x more than what it would had take you to READ, also i explained exactly what you asked in the thread
    This is exactly what is written under "hotkeys" which I have read.

    "Hotkey:
    {NUMPAD9} = Get Mouse Position
    {F7} = Start QuickSwitch
    {F8} = Stop QuickSwitch

    {END} = Panic Exit
    {INSERT} = Reset Variable (Must Be Used Always When You Stop A Function And Want To Start It Again)
    HOME} = Start BasicMacro (you will also need to press the hotkey for the preset you wanna use)
    {DELETE} = Stop BasicMacro
    {NUMPAD7} = Start BurstShot (you will also need to press the hotkey for the preset you wanna use)
    {NUMPAD8} = Stop BurstShot
    {NUMPAD6} = Start Spam x9
    {NUMPAD5} = Start Crouch When Shot
    {NUMPAD4} = Stop Crouch When Shot
    + all hotkey you will preset yourself"

    All I was saying is that they are not as responsive. Anyways, I don't think I will be using any future programs of yours since you seem to be really against helping people. Get over yourself, help people when you can, and don't be a jerk. But congratulations on your soccer team's win.

  6. #126
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    This is exactly what is written under "hotkeys" which I have read.

    "Hotkey:
    {NUMPAD9} = Get Mouse Position
    {F7} = Start QuickSwitch
    {F8} = Stop QuickSwitch

    {END} = Panic Exit
    {INSERT} = Reset Variable (Must Be Used Always When You Stop A Function And Want To Start It Again)
    HOME} = Start BasicMacro (you will also need to press the hotkey for the preset you wanna use)
    {DELETE} = Stop BasicMacro
    {NUMPAD7} = Start BurstShot (you will also need to press the hotkey for the preset you wanna use)
    {NUMPAD8} = Stop BurstShot
    {NUMPAD6} = Start Spam x9
    {NUMPAD5} = Start Crouch When Shot
    {NUMPAD4} = Stop Crouch When Shot
    + all hotkey you will preset yourself"

    All I was saying is that they are not as responsive. Anyways, I don't think I will be using any future programs of yours since you seem to be really against helping people. Get over yourself, help people when you can, and don't be a jerk. But congratulations on your soccer team's win.
    and .. what is write just under the {End} Hotkey ? :P

    ---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

    please guys, READ the fking thread all information is on it
    I Miss the old time


  7. #127
    that's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    628
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    and .. what is write just under the {End} Hotkey ? :P

    ---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

    please guys, READ the fking thread all information is on it
    Thanks for the clarification. That's all I needed to know.

  8. #128
    tippmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    what the best para setup? 70ms?

  9. #129
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by tippmann View Post
    what the best para setup? 70ms?
    7-9 Ms
    /10char
    I Miss the old time


  10. #130
    kalokoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I entered delay 14 and say: Logged! Have fun! Next i run as admin super macro and isn't open!! NOT WORKING!!!!
    Last edited by kalokoko; 08-28-2012 at 05:01 AM.

  11. #131
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by kalokoko View Post
    I entered delay 14 and say: Logged! Have fun! Next i run as admin super macro and isn't open!! NOT WORKING!!!!
    -.- you just run Anti-Leecher as admin you don't run the program, anti-leecher will make it run (after check) also if anti-leecher say you are logged but doesn't open the macro send me a message ima teamviewer you
    I Miss the old time


  12. #132
    kalokoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yes. It working thank you for good tool . But i can't stop the gamebot... And no hotkey for gamebot.(AUTO F5) i click 10-15 times on STOP :@ I restarted computer... Fix this fking bug . Auto x9 (come out! YOu cowards) working. And what is the best MS for sako weapon?

  13. #133
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by kalokoko View Post
    Yes. It working thank you for good tool . But i can't stop the gamebot... And no hotkey for gamebot.(AUTO F5) i click 10-15 times on STOP :@ I restarted computer... Fix this fking bug . Auto x9 (come out! YOu cowards) working. And what is the best MS for sako weapon?
    lmao you right i missed that for auto-f5 -.-, well until update all you can do to stop gamebot is stop the APSuper Macro (press End key)
    I Miss the old time


  14. #134
    somethingx13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Brooding
    i cant open the macro with the leecher... when i press check all it does it just brings up the mpgh site and the macro never comes out

    ---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

    well for some reason i cant see everything on ur macro so i dont know how to do the delay and stuff

  15. #135
    kakapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    In Love
    Oh It's good

    Cordially SwordOs

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Preview] APSuper Macro
    By AVA PlaYe in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. Gunz Macro
    By DarkHero006 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 12:16 PM
  3. Crazy macro :P
    By sf0d in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 12:28 PM
  4. Macro SS
    By EleMentX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 03:07 AM