Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    I see so many bypasses, could you send me a link to the one you are talking about? Thanks.
    this one pretty easy and worked fine for me thanks to @Jabberwo0ck :

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...y-changer.html

    as for injector this one is also soo good! u can even inject after game started (also from @Jabberwo0ck)

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...-injector.html

    good luck

  2. #62
    miza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Worried
    When i try to inject i get this "Couldn't get process ID" ?!

  3. #63
    that's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    628
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    this one pretty easy and worked fine for me thanks to @Jabberwo0ck :

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...y-changer.html

    as for injector this one is also soo good! u can even inject after game started (also from @Jabberwo0ck)

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...-injector.html

    good luck
    Ya I did that exact bypass you mentioned. I will try out that injector, though. Thanks.


    EDIT: Do i need to do the bypass every time I start AVA?
    Last edited by that's; 08-30-2012 at 10:11 PM.

  4. #64
    hellride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In that place
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i still need to do all of that bypass gameguard right?

  5. #65
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    Ya I did that exact bypass you mentioned. I will try out that injector, though. Thanks.


    EDIT: Do i need to do the bypass every time I start AVA?
    u need to do the bypass only once!

  6. #66
    that's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    628
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    u need to do the bypass only once!
    I re-did the bypass anyways. I used the injector you mentioned and it still does not load AVA. It seems to be the .dll

  7. #67
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    I re-did the bypass anyways. I used the injector you mentioned and it still does not load AVA. It seems to be the .dll
    oh ! lol sry more than that i cant help you! cause i don't know xd!!

  8. #68

  9. #69
    meawww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4,257
    My Mood
    Bored
    @Lehsyrus i requested Liz to close this thread because i have updated pack uploaded please close again or people will get soo confused thank you

  10. #70
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    /closed by request of the threadstarter

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

    meawww (09-07-2012),punisher54 (09-07-2012)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 01:57 PM
  2. [Release] MW2Team No Recoil/Spread [1.0.182][UPDATE]
    By Hell_Demon in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 03:02 PM
  3. No Recoil/Less Spread - OffBeatNinja
    By JHooker in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 01:00 PM
  4. How to find Recoil and Spread addresses?
    By V1olATor in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 10:50 AM
  5. No recoil/no spread addys?
    By IBEZ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 09:39 PM