Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 96
  1. #31
    kakapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeraphi View Post
    lol i used the nade :/

    ---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------



    are you this eva eva from france?
    yeah yeah , i'm

    Cordially SwordOs

  2. #32

  3. #33
    Elite1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Can someone not fix this for 32bit user? would be great

  4. #34
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Not fix? Lol so cruel... You mean fix only..
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite1991 View Post
    Can someone not fix this for 32bit user? would be great

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  5. #35
    jeremy666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    go faster in u video plz °.°

  6. #36
    redralphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Can u get bann easily by doing this? cuz its server sided soo.just asking

  7. #37
    cenkstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Lonely
    How to do the Euro farm ? You say you can but how ? Can you tell it please ?

  8. #38
    TheF1nalStr4w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @DEATHL meng why u still mad at me??
    Last edited by TheF1nalStr4w; 09-12-2012 at 10:43 AM.

  9. #39
    arthordieux2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Poney-City
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Blah
    GOOD JOBS

  10. #40
    TheF1nalStr4w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ill try this in 2-3 hours
    hope it works

  11. #41
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Working very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
    ill try this in 2-3 hours
    hope it works


    ---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by redralphy View Post
    Can u get bann easily by doing this? cuz its server sided soo.just asking
    It's obv you are hacking so you can get banned yes.

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  12. #42
    eiolenii's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    whn i try to find adress for client sided room , it doesnt give me any address? need help.

  13. #43
    TheF1nalStr4w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstormx View Post
    Working very good.

    ---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------



    It's obv you are hacking so you can get banned yes.

    come ava in 3 hrs we need to go co op

  14. #44
    atzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by eiolenii View Post
    whn i try to find adress for client sided room , it doesnt give me any address? need help.

    create bg extreme room then open script and then search the code

  15. #45
    redralphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    @DEATHL when i click on find adress whateva it give me nothing

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [POLL] EXP Farm CE working for you?
    By DontBanMe_ in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 11:12 AM
  2. [Release] Working EXP hack - Leeched
    By tipu sulthan in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:02 AM
  3. Any WoRkiNg ExP AnD Bp HAcK??
    By ahmadarifk in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 09:10 PM
  4. EXP FARMING YAY
    By fatalpoison in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 12:52 PM
  5. EXP Farming
    By chaoshacks16 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 09:09 PM