Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 289
  1. #166
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
    Hey if i use the speed hack, it will make it faster right? And how can i get 3million euros in 10 minutes?
    I'd want to know too.


    ---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

    Guys I will try to make for all requesters.. Stay tuned tomorrow!

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  2. #167
    lTugaPTl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a big cookie whit a icecream house
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    262
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstormx View Post


    I'd want to know too.


    ---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

    Guys I will try to make for all requesters.. Stay tuned tomorrow!
    When i use speed hack, my game crashes, this doesn't happen to you?

  3. #168
    bigyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Nice hack, but is there a faster f5 than APsupermacro ??

  4. #169
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    When i use speed hack, my game crashes, this doesn't happen to you?
    I never use tge speed hack, gonna try tomorrow after school


    ---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by bigyo View Post
    Nice hack, but is there a faster f5 than APsupermacro ??
    Check the thread 'EXP Adder'

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  5. #170
    .Rehab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    When i use speed hack, my game crashes, this doesn't happen to you?
    i have heard something about an process called "AwesomiumProcess" (it will start when you start AVA)
    you need to block that process first (dont ask me how, i tried everything and didnt work), if you blocked it, speedhack in CE will work!

  6. #171
    lTugaPTl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a big cookie whit a icecream house
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    262
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstormx View Post


    I never use tge speed hack, gonna try tomorrow after school
    Hope it doesn't crashes, i wish you luck . @AvaNoobcake can you tell me where to find auto f5 that AP made please? I can not find :P, sorry.

    Ops! NVM! Thanks darkstormx


    ---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by .Rehab View Post
    i have heard something about an process called "AwesomiumProcess" (it will start when you start AVA)
    you need to block that process first (dont ask me how, i tried everything and didnt work), if you blocked it, speedhack in CE will work!
    Need to block it huh? Hum
    Last edited by lTugaPTl; 09-17-2012 at 02:23 PM.

  7. #172
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Hope it doesn't crashes, i wish you luck . @AvaNoobcake can you tell me where to find auto f5 that AP made please? I can not find :P, sorry.

    Ops! NVM! Thanks darkstormx


    ---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------


    Need to block it huh? Hum
    Just go in the thread 'EXP Adder'

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  8. #173
    PankakesMix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    where i get the tool to auto f5?

    ---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

    @lTugaPTl @darkstormx can you say where i can find auto f5 tool for hex color or somethign like tat?

  9. #174
    p0w4own3rz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Breezy
    yess!! thanks the other one gave me problems but this is great!! *-*

  10. #175
    FreaZzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    ok now i bypassed it but after 3-4mins "lost connection to servers" appears.. what to do ?
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    After "Connection lost to the Server" appears i can't open .exe on windows..


    anyone can help me?

  11. #176
    Zakura692's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    after type "257" i got 3 different values..

    i followed video instructions

    which value take?

  12. #177
    angeloperas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I have a problem when I open my Cheat Engine I click on "Open the cheat tableor unprotected ..." I do not know what to put there
    Can u help me pls?
    faster pls

  13. #178
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    anyone can help me?
    Today have much problems with Co-op Server, lost connection all time.
    In the chat there are people who say that one of the GM notice that the server will close tomorrow. Not if you believe in this.

    ---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zakura692 View Post
    after type "257" i got 3 different values..

    i followed video instructions

    which value take?
    Nothing, all is automatic, only Start the game.

  14. #179
    Zakura692's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    i followed the instructions, search 257, & then next.. after i did this i get 3 values and normaly i have to put onyl 1 ! value in this "ctrl + alt + L"
    but i have 3 values and when i start nothing happens.

  15. #180
    xFishFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    f**k my 32 bit pc ^_^

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] "Euro Hack" Speed Death Valley Farmer REVIVED. Fast EXP and Euro.
    By AvaNoobcake in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 707
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 09:44 PM
  2. [Detected] Kareem's111 hack V17 [Added Shoot Throw wall & C4 Fast DEF and FAST PLZNT ;]
    By 3D in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 08:13 PM
  3. [Preview] Death Valley Euro Hack revived.
    By AvaNoobcake in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 01:45 AM
  4. Exp And Euro
    By Hackster74 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 05:34 AM
  5. Best Way to Earn EXP and Euros????
    By farhad96 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 12:26 PM