Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 289
  1. #226
    lonewofl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    MAXX can you help me ? pm doesn't seem to work for me.

  2. #227
    lediable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Devils world
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ok had some problems but all solved now

    THE MOST IMPORTANT PROBLEM NOW> i can't access capsule shop with any account < need help. ty
    Last edited by lediable; 09-19-2012 at 09:09 AM.

  3. #228
    FreaZzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for the Help.. but the Problem in red isn't solved with this^^

    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Originally Posted by FreaZzer
    Thx for your try to help me but now "connection lost to the servers" doesn't appear anymore but AVA closes... and after this i can't open any program on windows... just folders..
    and when i startup the normal windows 7 it says it's just a test version..
    i bypassed it correct^^


    ok now i lost again the connection to the server... and after AVA closes i can't open ANY .EXE program... anyone can help me?
    but it worked 1 time..

    After ava closes i can't shutdown my pc normally!
    Thanks for the Help.. but the Problem in red isn't solved with this^^
    Need help !

  4. #229
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelubr View Post
    C'è qualche italiano che mi possa dare una mano su come funziona questa hack???
    Io non sono italiano, ma parlo. Il trucco è quello di vincere di euro, se lo si applica guadagnare più di euro, da migliaia di persone.
    Il gioco ha un bug e questo hack sfrutta.

    Translate:

    I'm not Italian, but I speak. The hack is to win euros, if you apply it earn more euros, by thousands.
    The game has a bug and this hack takes advantage.

    ---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by raulpro View Post
    this works on windows xp sp2 64 bit? please tell me

    I have an error opening the ce. is this DBK32.DLL Error

    please help me i have
    Windows XP 64 bit sp2
    Use only a version of CE portable, no setup.

    ---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Need help !
    I think you have problems on your system OS. Please run antivirus and antimlware, before continue with CE.
    Go to http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208283363 and download TDSSKiller, and run.
    This remove dangers rootkits of your system start.
    Try and comment here please.
    Good Luck !
    Last edited by punisher54; 09-19-2012 at 09:35 AM. Reason: add link

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to punisher54 For This Useful Post:

    Axelubr (09-19-2012),FreaZzer (09-19-2012)

  6. #230
    FreaZzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ok now i tried it... but AVA still closes ..
    i think i failed on bypassing.. can you help me with it? i thought i did everything right but it seems there's still anything wrong^^

  7. #231
    iamnumber4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Confused
    its not giving me reward and i do what you do same

  8. #232
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnumber4 View Post
    its not giving me reward and i do what you do same
    Have times this is normal, please control Euro amount, this change with o without rewards.
    Good Luck !

    ---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    ok now i tried it... but AVA still closes ..
    i think i failed on bypassing.. can you help me with it? i thought i did everything right but it seems there's still anything wrong^^
    Checking rookit, malware and virus?
    Ok repeat all step of Bypass, check point to point.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to punisher54 For This Useful Post:

    FreaZzer (09-20-2012)

  10. #233
    FreaZzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
    Have times this is normal, please control Euro amount, this change with o without rewards.
    Good Luck !

    ---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------



    Checking rookit, malware and virus?Done no Rootkits or virus found
    Ok repeat all step of Bypass, check point to point.
    Did it 5 times... but when i want to do the hidecon step, the cmd console says no response and i can't close it...
    Now the Hack works for 2 Matches or something and then i need to hardcore shutdown my pc... i don't know why but i can't shut it down normally... and i'ts just when i use this hack.
    And sometimes when i open CE and want to open a .ct file i can't go to the folder because windows says CE doesn't work anymore ..
    btw sorry for my bad english i'm swiss and only 16 yrs old^^

  11. #234
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Did it 5 times... but when i want to do the hidecon step, the cmd console says no response and i can't close it...
    Now the Hack works for 2 Matches or something and then i need to hardcore shutdown my pc... i don't know why but i can't shut it down normally... and i'ts just when i use this hack.
    And sometimes when i open CE and want to open a .ct file i can't go to the folder because windows says CE doesn't work anymore ..
    btw sorry for my bad english i'm swiss and only 16 yrs old^^
    I need see this configuration, if you have TeamViewer, pls send my PM to contact you.
    Thx !

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to punisher54 For This Useful Post:

    Darktoone (09-19-2012),FreaZzer (09-20-2012)

  13. #235
    Darktoone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Je suis un francais complètement perdu dans toute cette histoire. Mon soucis et que quand j'ouvre cheat engine, je ne vois pas "ava.exe". Que faire pour remédier à ca ?
    PS : Je suis sous Vista 32 bites, ca marche pour moi ?

    I'm a frenchie totally lost. My problem is that when i open cheat engine, i don't see "ava.exe". What can i do against it please ?
    PS : I have Vista 32 bit, can i do it ?

  14. #236
    FreaZzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
    I need see this configuration, if you have TeamViewer, pls send my PM to contact you.
    Thx !
    pm'd you !

  15. #237
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktoone View Post
    Je suis un francais complètement perdu dans toute cette histoire. Mon soucis et que quand j'ouvre cheat engine, je ne vois pas "ava.exe". Que faire pour remédier à ca ?
    PS : Je suis sous Vista 32 bites, ca marche pour moi ?

    I'm a frenchie totally lost. My problem is that when i open cheat engine, i don't see "ava.exe". What can i do against it please ?
    PS : I have Vista 32 bit, can i do it ?
    Thank you for translating your request into English, it is very much appreciated. As for your issue, the problem is you being on a 32-bit Operating System. In the A.V.A Hack Release Section, there are a couple threads which may help you. I will list the ones you should look at to bypass GameGuard. If you still have problems after following the steps in each of these threads, your best bet is to just download a cracked version of a 64-bit version of Windows 7 (better than Vista) or buy a copy/upgrade from Microsoft. (NOTE: Students can obtain copies of Windows 7 x32/x64 Professional for much cheaper if you just search on the Microsoft website for a bit or Google it).

    Game Guard Bypass
    .erl Game Guard File Remover

    According to @Mohaimen Hassan's 32-bit Bypass thread, you should wait about 1 minute before AVA.exe will appear in Cheat Engine's Process Explorer.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Darktoone (09-19-2012)

  17. #238
    Darktoone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Thank you for translating your request into English, it is very much appreciated. As for your issue, the problem is you being on a 32-bit Operating System. In the A.V.A Hack Release Section, there are a couple threads which may help you. I will list the ones you should look at to bypass GameGuard. If you still have problems after following the steps in each of these threads, your best bet is to just download a cracked version of a 64-bit version of Windows 7 (better than Vista) or buy a copy/upgrade from Microsoft. (NOTE: Students can obtain copies of Windows 7 x32/x64 Professional for much cheaper if you just search on the Microsoft website for a bit or Google it).

    Game Guard Bypass
    .erl Game Guard File Remover

    According to @Mohaimen Hassan's 32-bit Bypass thread, you should wait about 1 minute before AVA.exe will appear in Cheat Engine's Process Explorer.

    Thx so much dude, i'll try to follow all the requirements.
    Thx Once More.

  18. #239
    Axelubr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Yes i know this, but don't work, can you help me? Sorry for my english

    ---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

    [QUOTE=punisher54;6666391]Io non sono italiano, ma parlo. Il trucco è quello di vincere di euro, se lo si applica guadagnare più di euro, da migliaia di persone.
    Il gioco ha un bug e questo hack sfrutta.

    Translate:

    I'm not Italian, but I speak. The hack is to win euros, if you apply it earn more euros, by thousands.
    The game has a bug and this hack takes advantage.[COLOR="Silver"]

    I need your help because this hack don't work. Please punisher help me :S

  19. #240
    reisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Busy
    Ok i found the one code in the 40 seconds, did everything in video, pressed execute like 3 times, NOW i press start. BUT no mission complete popping up. Help Plox
    Last edited by reisu; 09-19-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] "Euro Hack" Speed Death Valley Farmer REVIVED. Fast EXP and Euro.
    By AvaNoobcake in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 707
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 09:44 PM
  2. [Detected] Kareem's111 hack V17 [Added Shoot Throw wall & C4 Fast DEF and FAST PLZNT ;]
    By 3D in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 08:13 PM
  3. [Preview] Death Valley Euro Hack revived.
    By AvaNoobcake in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 01:45 AM
  4. Exp And Euro
    By Hackster74 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 05:34 AM
  5. Best Way to Earn EXP and Euros????
    By farhad96 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 12:26 PM