Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 177
  1. #151
    daviddidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,164
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,963
    My Mood
    Doh
    Don't use the work for up to level general brigadier raison is 0 win 0 loose x)

    I want to Develop this World,
    But you Never Tell Me The Source Code ...

    Joined Forum: April 2011

  2. #152
    MacroBrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    So, i didn't understand when you trow the nade ^^

  3. #153
    EpicFailTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Doesn't work for me. Outdated maybe?

  4. #154
    skottos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angry
    me too i try to work few times but nothing euro adder works well but exp no

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicFailTime View Post
    Doesn't work for me. Outdated maybe?

  5. #155
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
    me too i try to work few times but nothing euro adder works well but exp no
    Still works for me but seems like the the pointers are not working for some people.

  6. #156
    dantasalive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ccman32 could you make a video explaining how to install everything, i have never installed any hack...

    ---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Still works for me but seems like the the pointers are not working for some people.
    ccman how do i install this?
    I have never installed any hack....

  7. #157
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by dantasalive View Post
    ccman32 could you make a video explaining how to install everything, i have never installed any hack...

    ---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

    ccman how do i install this?
    I have never installed any hack....
    You don't INSTALL a hack, you need cheat engine 6.2 If you have it, just double click the .ct file from the hack and click yes. That's all.

  8. #158
    skottos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angry
    i try to use now and i see at the otom of cheat engine at client side by akinator sometimes say 3 and sometimes 0
    but ingame i see that i have 0 boxes maybe patched ? or outadated? can you try to make some fixes?

  9. #159
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
    i try to use now and i see at the otom of cheat engine at client side by akinator sometimes say 3 and sometimes 0
    but ingame i see that i have 0 boxes maybe patched ? or outadated? can you try to make some fixes?
    Client Side address is not a box hack! It changes ur room to client sided values so you can hack the exp. It's not hacking boxes and this is an EXP hack.

  10. #160
    skottos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angry
    i know what it is but i see differences from time to time sometimes ingame didnt see 3 box
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Client Side address is not a box hack! It changes ur room to client sided values so you can hack the exp. It's not hacking boxes and this is an EXP hack.

  11. #161
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
    i know what it is but i see differences from time to time sometimes ingame didnt see 3 box
    Are you dumb?!?!?!?!?!??!

  12. #162
    dantasalive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ccman32 i have installed the cheat engine and i opened your hack, then i opened your file, i went ingame, killed myself before 8 seconds ans i won nothing...
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Are you dumb?!?!?!?!?!??!

  13. #163
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by dantasalive View Post
    ccman32 i have installed the cheat engine and i opened your hack, then i opened your file, i went ingame, killed myself before 8 seconds ans i won nothing...
    Put AVA in window mode and look at the values of the EXP pointers. Also you MUST be in a PB:survival game. If the pointers dont change to 999 after your in the game, you probly got the pointer problem i was talking about. I think i will upload an updated version later with better pointers.
    Last edited by ccman32; 11-03-2012 at 11:57 AM.

  14. #164
    Hack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Since akinator (ILLY) gave me a working client side pointer, you don't need to scan for it every time!

    How to use:
    Just make sure that you used a .erl bypasser, open the table, create a BG:Extreme or PB:Survival room and suicide with a nade before the game ends after ~8 seconds!

    Virusscans:
    Metascan
    Jotti
    NoVirusThanks

    @.Cereal @REVIVE @Lehsyrus please close all my older EXP Hack threads.
    i need to do what is in this vid? http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ial-video.html

    OR what cus its not working for me :S i have 32bit and i got the erl bypass PLEASE HELP

  15. #165
    sweetmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Soviet Russia :D
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    21
    Could someone please help me? Whenever i do this and i enter a game my game crashes during the loading screen. Thanks for reading

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] AVA Room Hack [Made easy]
    By DarkSt0rmX in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 03:02 PM
  2. [Patched] AVA UAV Hack [Made easy]
    By DarkSt0rmX in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 01:40 PM
  3. Nexon's new Video Capturing Made Easy! Feature
    By Irony in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 07:59 AM
  4. [Release] NEW EXP HACK!
    By aniqtmare in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 01:03 PM
  5. [new]super hack made teurbz
    By joseus34 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 07:51 AM