Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    C0LAFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CocaColaLand
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Bored
    Would you please make a video of the first and the second step?
    I'd appreciate it

  2. #17
    lTugaPTl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a big cookie whit a icecream house
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    262
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You guys really need a tutorial? I could make it of all those ways

    If yes tell me i don't think it's hard to do them xD

  3. #18
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    You guys really need a tutorial? I could make it of all those ways

    If yes tell me i don't think it's hard to do them xD
    Welcome back m8.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    lTugaPTl (11-24-2012)

  5. #19
    lTugaPTl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a big cookie whit a icecream house
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    262
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    Welcome back m8.
    Thanks! If you need my help i always here for you :3.

  6. #20
    Airwolf1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thanks, works for me
    CLOSED

  7. #21
    DarkYagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    For who dont have Gpedit.msc? ( like win 7 starter and home)

  8. #22
    C0LAFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CocaColaLand
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Bored
    @lTugaPTl I would appreciate it much if you would make one!
    Last edited by C0LAFan; 11-26-2012 at 02:23 PM.

  9. #23
    jimmyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I've made third method and it goes faster in lobby

  10. #24
    Kelvin Dremiere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Battlefield Play4free Hacks
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanoel View Post
    So, im not a total noob about that but he have reason!
    just have a better net conection... i have a crappy sht net conetion right now because im not home, like the maximum of download is 145kps and i have 150 ping in ava and i play very well without lagging!
    curse the other players allways say, "OMG, FUCKING LAGGER" lmfao, just because u die u moorons dont have excuses for everithing! just learn to play! or dont RAGE for everithing! or if you wanna RAGE , just make RAGE QUIT!!!IS BETTER TO ALL OF US...and "RAGE GUYS" dont be so anoying about shits!
    PEACE
    Heh , shut up ? laggers must die because they took no bullets , just becauce packets are sent too much slowly , we see lagger , shot on him , Teleporting! ... so please , get a better ISP or stop wifi and be wired .

  11. #25
    JDWired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    I HAVE A SOLUTION! Get a connection that is over 20mpbs (wired) cat6 and lets keep our computers from fucking up by making registry changes.

    P.S if you actually believe that making these changes will help, you are wrong. It will just cause more problems to other applications that require a network connection. Be smart and don't follow the ops post or anyone else who recommends making registry changes.
    Last edited by JDWired; 12-21-2012 at 04:29 PM.

  12. #26
    Bannk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in a valley
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    Meh. Once I did this my website and download speed went slower.

  13. #27
    JDWired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bannk View Post
    Meh. Once I did this my website and download speed went slower.
    You should've read my post. Don't ever make registry changes UNLESS it is advised by someone in Microsoft. Lesson learned, I would do a system restore point to earlier time of when it last worked, or if you are smart enough to fix this on your own, do it quick.
    NOTICE: If you feel my post has helped you, please provide a Thanks to show your support.

  14. #28
    lolwut123456789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    If you don't have the gpedit.msc, it is probably because you're using a version of windows that does not have the gpedit.msc installed. Only Windwos 7 Professional and up have it installed. If you are running something lower than Professional (Home, Home Basic, etc.) then google how to get the gpedit.msc
    I had to do this first before following the steps provided.

  15. #29
    A Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    nice one u made my ping higher

  16. #30
    EpicNiqqeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
    wtf? gpedit.msc can't find it.
    windows 7 x64 home basic. i go execute and type gpedit.msc and nothing. if i press Ctrl + D in desktop = nothing... please help me ._.
    I have the same problem if you find out how to fix it tell me please!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ways on helping your ping.
    By powerstack1 in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 11:14 PM
  2. Ways To Reduce your Ping
    By JumpmanxD in forum Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 05:23 AM
  3. [Tutorial] How to lower your ping #2. (1 way.)
    By iQ[?] in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 10:52 PM
  4. Decrease your ping with this..!!
    By [PrO1Gamers] in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 06:02 PM
  5. How do you lower your ping and make your fps higher?
    By igotfish1995 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 02:32 PM