21 Boxes, you have a chance rate of 16% 7 Day Viper Mask, and 8% 15 Day Viper Mask, a total of 24% getting a Viper Mask, I made a thread for all the rewards recorded on LD [Extreme], But I am waiting on a approval.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sound0fDeath For This Useful Post:
Straight off I get this error when trying to open Anti-XC:
This also appears when I try to open the Mini Farmer.exe itself. I've disabled xsherlock and deleted the log files, I've run everything as admin, I am the administrator on my computer, and I'm still not sure what's wrong. I have Win7 x64 too.
Please help I know I've already posted this in the help section, but I need this problem ironed out ASAP!
19/20/21/22/23/24/25/ Any of these may get you the mask!
---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------
Clear your Explorer/Firefox/Chrome downloads cache... which ever you use to view websites. When you click to download, save as... and save to a file. Right click on RAR file and click "extract here". Hope it works for you.