Loads well on Windows 7 64bit, but when enabling, the hack does not make any changes to the game at all. Just shows it's enabled.
Sometimes in the past i found out that XIGNCODE does sth with detected hack files to make them stop working and stuff. Once i tried to inject a dll and it worked for some minutes ingame. Then i got 3rd party error and the size of the hack .dll changed. After that it stopped working completely. Try to download the file again and don't forget to run as admin.
The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:
I got one question.. For some reason I can't find xsherlock in services with Process Hacker 2.. Before I reformatted my pc, it was all fine and I had it disabled. But now I can't even find xsherlock anymore.