Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 133
  1. #31
    eliorgi209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeigh View Post
    ive put my cursor over the logo and i cant see the password. Some 1 please help me b4 i kill myself trying to find it email: macrome12@live.com
    when you put your mouse on the logo it writes something just copy that .

  2. #32
    Bannk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in a valley
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post

    Ho ho ho MPGH community, Today I'm release the infamous "FAL-Cannon" that Aeria put on a very expensive "For rent" tag, 6999 AP on it. Well, here,on MPGH, I put the tag "For free" in response. It might not be as original but it's grow and free XD.

    FAQ
    How to use it ?
    -Follow install instrcution and don't forget to back up the file.
    What is the password ?
    -Look around. It's not hard to find.
    Why use password ?
    -It is there to prevent leechers from create more problems to their own because leechers usually not read any instruction.
    The most important thing is to back up the file.
    Can anyone else see your skin ?
    -No, this is modification to your A.V.A client. Only you and GM if you're lucky(if and only if you get report)


    Install instructions



    Screenshots
    Need help! If you can post the screenshots. They will be right here with credit.


    Hope you guys happy!
    PW is in this Rep. Hint : Click "Reply With Quote".

    Warning : If you post password or ask for password in this thread. Your reply will be delete.
    If you have problem with wrong password PM or VM to me don't post here.



    Virusscan
    Total : FAL-Cannon.rar - Totalvirus
    Jotti : FAL-Cannon.rar - Jotti's malware scan @Lehsyrus @Prepix please approve this.

    Nice try but password is not here, ;D, Read hint

    Credit : @Prepix for original file.@AmirAzmi98 for give me the wrong version of file.
    Double thank to Prepix for help me get original file super fast XD



    Lol! I am so stupid, took me 5 minutes to decode it. I actually got it right, but I didn't capitalize the password.

  3. #33
    tomplatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Works really good!

  4. #34
    secretagent46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tomplatz View Post
    Works really good!
    can tell how it's working for u? it's not working very well for me... Keeps giving me some stupid ass error.

  5. #35
    SbRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ecatepec
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    NICE JOB ! :P

  6. #36
    gabrielcool1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Marta
    Posts
    438
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bannk View Post
    Lol! I am so stupid, took me 5 minutes to decode it. I actually got it right, but I didn't capitalize the password.
    Ok... THE PASSWORD IS : Found It In MPGH LOGO.
    Last edited by gabrielcool1; 12-14-2012 at 08:35 AM.

  7. #37
    SteelSkinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    1,630
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm gonna assume that it doesn't work and go to check my work.
    @gabrielcool1 please remove the password.

    Found calculation error. Re-upload the file now.
    Last edited by SteelSkinz; 12-13-2012 at 09:26 PM.

  8. #38
    StaxM8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Earlier it was making the game crash and the skin was like silver... hope you can fix.

  9. #39
    secretagent46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by StaxM8 View Post
    Earlier it was making the game crash and the skin was like silver... hope you can fix.
    there's a reason it's silver... it's so u don't get ur Para Mixed up with FAL cannon, If it looks like the real FAL cannon u won't know which is which so u won't be able to tell which one is really a FAL cannon and which one is not

  10. #40
    StaxM8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by secretagent46 View Post
    there's a reason it's silver... it's so u don't get ur Para Mixed up with FAL cannon, If it looks like the real FAL cannon u won't know which is which so u won't be able to tell which one is really a FAL cannon and which one is not
    LOL??????????????????? The FAL looks nothing like the para, people got this skin for the FAL Cannon, not for some shiny piece of crap which makes the game crash.

  11. #41
    secretagent46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by StaxM8 View Post
    LOL??????????????????? The FAL looks nothing like the para, people got this skin for the FAL Cannon, not for some shiny piece of crap which makes the game crash.
    if this Skin looked like the real FAL CANNON, then u wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two. and ur wrong buddy. this skin takes ur para and makes it look like the FAL cannon. U won't be able to tell the difference between the two, and ur para does NOT look the same as it did b4, it will look like the FAL cannon and u won't be able to tell the difference. That's why he made it Silver, so u can tell the difference between the Real Para and FAL cannon.

  12. #42
    SteelSkinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    1,630
    My Mood
    Happy
    @StaxM8 I'm apologize that the crash happened. I try my best to fix it even now.

    If this keep happening I will need a tester. If anyone interested contact me via PM.
    Last edited by SteelSkinz; 12-13-2012 at 10:13 PM.

  13. #43
    secretagent46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post
    @StaxM8 I'm apologize that the crash happened. I try my best to fix it even now.

    If this keep happening I will need a tester. If anyone interested contact me via PM.
    I'll test it out.... don't know how to send PMs and it won't let me... Post count to low.

  14. #44
    sotup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post

    Ho ho ho MPGH community, Today I'm release the infamous "FAL-Cannon" that Aeria put on a very expensive "For rent" tag, 6999 AP on it. Well, here,on MPGH, I put the tag "For free" in response. It might not be as original but it's grow and free XD.

    FAQ
    How to use it ?
    -Follow install instrcution and don't forget to back up the file.
    What is the password ?
    -Look around. It's not hard to find.
    Why use password ?
    -It is there to prevent leechers from create more problems to their own because leechers usually not read any instruction.
    The most important thing is to back up the file.
    Can anyone else see your skin ?
    -No, this is modification to your A.V.A client. Only you and GM if you're lucky(if and only if you get report)


    Install instructions



    Screenshots
    Need help! If you can post the screenshots. They will be right here with credit.


    Hope you guys happy!
    PW is in this Rep. Hint : Click "Reply With Quote".

    Warning : If you post password or ask for password in this thread. Your reply will be delete.
    If you have problem with wrong password PM or VM to me don't post here.



    Virusscan
    Total : FAL-Cannon.rar - Totalvirus
    Jotti : FAL-Cannon.rar - Jotti's malware scan @Lehsyrus @Prepix please approve this.

    Nice try but password is not here, ;D, Read hint

    Credit : @Prepix for original file.@AmirAzmi98 for give me the wrong version of file.
    Double thank to Prepix for help me get original file super fast XD
    ;l;;ljmyjghnmk;/hgvbn

  15. #45
    SteelSkinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    1,630
    My Mood
    Happy
    The file is tested and it's 100 % working. Thank to @funkyshooter91
    @Prepix please approve the file.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteelSkinz For This Useful Post:

    funkyshooter91 (12-14-2012),ILoveParaWithMacro (12-14-2012)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WHO GOT UPDATE SASEA SKIN n UPDATE HACK
    By faizxmeor in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 01:11 PM
  2. [Release] Update ! SASEA Seasons2 Weapon Skin
    By shafwan7 in forum Sudden Attack Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 11:03 PM
  3. [Detected] Weapon Skin Modification Notice Update!
    By [=Evl=] in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:00 AM
  4. new gun - fal cannon :P
    By Battlefield 3 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 03:17 AM

Tags for this Thread