Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name: Jacob
    Time available: I am available for about 3-4 hours on weekdays and around 5-6 on weekends.

Reasons you should get this position: I feel that I should receive this position because I know A.V.A. very well and feel that I can contribute to the wiki. I understand English grammar as it is my primary language; I also take an AP Literature course at my school and make exceptional grades, proving that I can write well and use correct grammar and punctuation. The A.V.A. community needs a Wiki and I believe that I am an excellent choice for the job and will only benefit the Wiki and the community.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I plan to make the Wiki well-written and provide the community with a great sense of the game. In addition, I plan to provide up-to-date information and keep things running smoothly.

Thank you for the consideration of my application.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: Thomas
    Time available: All day whenever you need me.
    Reasons you should get this position: English is my primary language I stay on task and have a lot of time on my hands. i work well with others and like to help anyway i can.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:i plan to keep the wiki up-to-date and very informative.

Thanks
    This thread will be closed in exactly one week. If anyone else would like to apply please do so soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Name: Mohaimen Hassan
    Time available : Anytime you need me! I will be really active. I was on a vacation and exams finished. So I am back! I will be active like before!
    Reasons you should get this position: I can speak English. I can update it everyday. I will provide a lot of information and resources!
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki : I have done nothing yet! But I plan to do a lot in the near future. As I said, I will update it and keep everybody in touch with the latest news!

Last edited by Mohaimen Hassan; 01-24-2013 at 02:52 AM.
    -Currently Working On-

> Programming Language
    > Quickswitch & Low Recoil Macro
    > Crosshair
    > AimBot
    > GunAdder Codes

-Current Games I am Playing-

> Alliance of Valiant Arms
    > NFS World
    > Counter Strike : Source
    > Prototype 2
    > Max Payne 3
    > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Future Soldier

Signature made by @Mohaimen Hassan!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Name: Devin
    Time available: On weekdays: 3 PM - 8 PM (GMT -6) / On weekends: 8 AM - 8 PM (GMT -6)

Reasons you should get this position: I should get this position because I have a strong ability to lead and to keep each member stay on task on daily basis, as well as solving personal conflicts between different groups whose point of views are different and mark out important plans for the future of the group. I'm innovative, honest and helpful to both new and old members. I can also see and feel the thinking and actions of each group member by learning to understand their unique personality, and thus can be used to connect the group together to finish the projects. I also consider myself as a innovative, hardworking and self-motivated person as I've recently been picked for my school newspaper editorial. In my opinion, everybody is equal and by encouraging other people to share their experiences for a specific subject with each other, we all can learn how to improve and to correct our own mistakes. My lifelong motto for this position is to always remind myself to "copy" but don't paste, you look at the paragraph, then write it in your own words, as it is really difficult to deal with copyrighted materials.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I am planning "expand" the wiki in an open way. Instead of putting all the facts about a specific subject, why not write the facts in your own words and in your opinions? Instead of putting "The M4A1 MK3 has low recoil and relatively high Damage per Sec", I'd put "The M4A1 MK3 is easy to handle, yet deadly with its relatively high Damage per Sec. And by "expanding" the wiki, there would be more space for other users tips for mastering the gun. The wiki should not be a place where we put facts, but a place where both reality and experience mixed together. I am also planning to create multiple damage charts for each weapon at each range and a full camping guide that shows where to hide for campers with no experience and rushing guide that shows where to run for maybe everyone.

No, I have no experience with MPGH. No, I have no experience with the wiki. No, I haven't been active on the forums for a while but yes, I have some in-game experience and I would like to contribute.

Thanks
    Applications are closed. I will PM those who have even accepted when I get home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12