Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 90
  1. #46
    wtfshow2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i found all the skins pass but i can't fount the AK47 golden with knife, just that skin T.T @SteelSkinz u are the best doing this n.n just learning something diferent and new every day.

  2. #47
    kanewilliams55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    what is the rep. i can't find the password ive been looking for 2 days can you help

  3. #48
    wtfshow2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Pensive
    all players can't find the pass i think every one forgot something:

    find the real pw
    Last edited by wtfshow2; 01-20-2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: error world

  4. #49
    heohanwuoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    WHAT MEAN Q,F,O,V?

  5. #50
    Kusanagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    公安9課
    Posts
    1,194
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    366
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Finally a gold weapon!

  6. #51
    SteelSkinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    1,630
    My Mood
    Happy
    @wtfshow. You shouldn't post the hint.

  7. #52
    wtfshow2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Pensive
    faq... my bad sorry man i forgot it really sorry @SteelSkinz, man really is hard to find the pw T.T

  8. #53
    SteelSkinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    1,630
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfshow2 View Post
    faq... my bad sorry man i forgot it really sorry @SteelSkinz, man really is hard to find the pw T.T
    You can edit it out in 24 hours. The password aren't that difficult a lot of people already got it.
    Last edited by SteelSkinz; 01-20-2013 at 02:55 AM.

  9. #54
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    AVA, start QQ i'm comin' to PEWPEW!





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  10. #55
    boriqua2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    wow nice job

    ---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

    @SteelSkinz dude plz help me i cant figure it out

  11. #56
    lilrothanajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I have never seen a more beautiful skin. and no lie the password was kinda hard to find.

  12. #57
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Seriously the password is just to hard to find out. Write the hint more clearly, i tried now around 20 different combinations and you also said some posts above to have caps lock on and use shift while typing but isn't the result the same then like without caps lock and without shift??! Also you did not say if the dot has to be written while caps lock on too and the first letter of every word in the hint is still written with small letters while you didn't say anything about that too in the hint as well as you didn't say if the numbers are supposed to be numbers in the password too or with caps lock they would be like $ or %. I can't understand that shit, as i said i tried more than 20 different combinations for each of the files and did not get a single password. If i don't get it within the next 10minutes i gonna let my brute force password cracker do it!!!!
    Last edited by ccman32; 01-20-2013 at 12:07 PM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

    boriqua2011 (01-22-2013),Roasted Peanuts (01-20-2013)

  14. #58
    SteelSkinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    1,630
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Seriously the password is just to hard to find out. Write the hint more clearly, i tried now around 20 different combinations and you also said some posts above to have caps lock on and use shift while typing but isn't the result the same then like without caps lock and without shift??! Also you did not say if the dot has to be written while caps lock on too and the first letter of every word in the hint is still written with small letters while you didn't say anything about that too in the hint as well as you didn't say if the numbers are supposed to be numbers in the password too or with caps lock they would be like $ or %. I can't understand that shit, as i said i tried more than 20 different combinations for each of the files and did not get a single password. If i don't get it within the next 10minutes i gonna let my brute force password cracker do it!!!!
    I lower my standard next time then. Just look at the example. It might help.

  15. #59
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post
    I lower my standard next time then. Just look at the example. It might help.
    The example was exactly what confused me most of all things in the hint because the example does not match with the rules you said above it.

    ---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

    What i already tried for the VIP one:
    %IP:AK$/
    5IP.aK47
    5iP.aK47
    5IP.AK47
    AK47 5IP.AK47
    aK47 5IP.aK47
    5IP:AK47
    %IP.AK$/
    %IP:aK$/
    aK$/ %IP.aK$/
    5ip.ak47
    %ip.ak47
    5ip:ak47
    5ip.aK47
    Last edited by ccman32; 01-20-2013 at 12:22 PM.

  16. #60
    SteelSkinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    1,630
    My Mood
    Happy
    the 4th from the last should do just fine.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [trade]many VIP Trainer and VIP Bypasses!
    By BurakG in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 09:33 PM
  2. Trading 4 Bp's, 1 UCE, 1 Vip Hack and 1 Normal Hack!
    By ltkort213 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 05:58 PM
  3. Trading VIP Hacks And Retail M60 Code For LVL 16+ Warrock ACCT
    By xth0rx in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 03:51 PM
  4. Trading all my VIP hacks and Bypasses for a lvl16+ wrr acc
    By BurakG in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 03:45 PM
  5. [TRADE] All my VIP hacks and bypasses for a high lvl account
    By killajones427 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:03 AM

Tags for this Thread