Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 119
  1. #61
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    @Prepix @BACKD00RPLS APPROVE thanks
    Last edited by soulnite12; 02-10-2013 at 07:12 AM.

  2. #62
    extraleft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Bored
    This euro adder work or not ?? cause i try it in ava sea playfps not work !
    NEVER MORE

  3. #63
    AVArvsrvs14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On ur screen
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Any one knows where i can find a "Marco" and what is a Marco?

  4. #64
    ofek575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    DETECTED for me

  5. #65
    ash1m4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infiltrating AERIA HQ
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    404
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by extraleft View Post
    This euro adder work or not ?? cause i try it in ava sea playfps not work !
    this for AVA the NORMAL AVA

    ---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ofek575 View Post
    DETECTED for me
    its not DETECTED every person from MPGH that has under 20 posts always complaining about hacks that either are detected, not working, or dont know how to use them, eazy just read the INSTRUCTIONS on how to use them, every hack in here has INSTRUCTIONS, maybe ur computer is crap and wont accept the hacks, cuz u have poor system config, antivirus ON, non updated system, blind and cant read and folow INSTRUCTIONS, unable to read ENGLISH, and so many other etc etc, so just loook and readd

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ash1m4 For This Useful Post:

    EugeneKruger (02-10-2013)

  7. #66
    agusdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bashful
    not work in ava playfps

  8. #67
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    /file is approved, next time don't use these big texts..

  9. #68
    ne0xllx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    detected :/

  10. #69
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    for these noobs that only have 2 post and just come in u have to deactivate the xsherlock or the one for 32 bit

  11. #70
    badar96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cmom guys, follow these steps as I did:
    1. Look for requirements (must be 64-bit)
    2. Download the dll + working injector. (the injector in the post work great for me)
    3. Disable xsherlock (for safety reasons, i did manually)
    4. Start AVA (NWZLauncher is better, it may reduce detection chances)
    5. make a PS-S game in Coop ch. (note the player amount must be set to 1 and the room should have a pw)
    6. while in room, open injector (as admin), and browse for downloaded dll. Inject. (i did manually)
    7. Set the game to windowed for ingame. (not sure if its a must but i did it and worked)
    8. Press 5 (not f5) to start. It may not work at beginning, but wait like 5 sec and press 5 again. If doesnt work at all, press f5 then.
    9. Game will start and suicide and ull get money automaticly.

    Bugs I noticed: Game may close automatically sometimes.
    The game doesn't leave the match after suicide and stuck. Had to leave manually, though 500 euros were received, but slows the profit rate. =(

    Other than that works fine and ty for the update. Thanked and many wubbs 2 u @soulnite12.
    Profit so far: 130 000 euros
    Last edited by badar96; 02-10-2013 at 11:29 AM.

  12. #71
    Gren0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by badar96 View Post
    Cmom guys, follow these steps as I did:
    1. Look for requirements (must be 64-bit)
    2. Download the dll + working injector. (the injector in the post work great for me)
    3. Disable xsherlock (for safety reasons, i did manually)
    4. Start AVA (NWZLauncher is better, it may reduce detection chances)
    5. make a PS-S game in Coop ch. (note the player amount must be set to 1 and the room should have a pw)
    6. while in room, open injector (as admin), and browse for downloaded dll. Inject. (i did manually)
    7. Set the game to windowed for ingame. (not sure if its a must but i did it and worked)
    8. Press 5 (not f5) to start. It may not work at beginning, but wait like 5 sec and press 5 again. If doesnt work at all, press f5 then.
    9. Game will start and suicide and ull get money automaticly.

    Bugs I noticed: Game may close automatically sometimes.
    The game doesn't leave the match after suicide and stuck. Had to leave manually, though 500 euros were received, but slows the profit rate. =(

    Other than that works fine and ty for the update. Thanked and many wubbs 2 u @soulnite12.
    Profit so far: 130 000 euros
    Thanks, works now.
    BUT...my game stucks at 0:18 sec all the time

  13. #72
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    pls make a ss of that so i can tell u what to do to fix it
    Quote Originally Posted by Gren0x View Post
    Thanks, works now.
    BUT...my game stucks at 0:18 sec all the time

  14. #73
    IDIEYO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    works now, thanks!
    Last edited by IDIEYO; 02-10-2013 at 02:19 PM.

  15. #74
    AVArvsrvs14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On ur screen
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gren0x View Post
    Thanks, works now.
    BUT...my game stucks at 0:18 sec all the time
    Same,1 round i get 3 box good. 2 round i get 0 box 3 round 3 box round 4 o box -.-

    THIS JUST DONT SPEED UP!!!

  16. #75
    mikey118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    anyone know how to disable xsherlock plz thx?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Euro Adder and Auto F5 Dll.
    By Ma3rabi in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 09:36 AM
  2. NEED! euro adder
    By jogap21 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 03:05 AM
  3. [Request] Make The Euro Adder A Dll
    By loko151 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 01:14 AM
  4. Service needed Euro adders
    By reeaper in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 09:08 AM
  5. What do 500 euros.
    By Elderfear in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 03:07 PM