Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 318
  1. #271
    marcosolbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    yes yes yes i love you!!!

  2. #272
    jorge2093's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    found ??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

  3. #273
    jdmqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiawn View Post
    still.. failed to inject): i pressed enter and hear like bep in the windowsthing and i inject and it says failed to inject...
    Try to restart pc. I had the same problem yesterday .

  4. #274
    fabiawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idontlive
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmqq View Post
    Try to restart pc. I had the same problem yesterday .
    i restarted the comp like 3 times and still.. i had this problem like 4 days ago... and i cant fix it u_u

  5. #275
    vishidonenoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Nothing, for me is not automatic.. The first I got 3 box and suicide.. then nothing, I have to press "ESC" and quit the game, then it auto starts and nothing, 0 box and back to lobby, then start and 0 box.. back to lobby... what should I do? I have to inject ALL the ddl?!

  6. #276
    JaeNips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can someone help :c ,it works for about 1 round and then xigncodes me.. any bypass for that ? o:

  7. #277
    klaw555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On your 6.. Muhahaha
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by JaeNips View Post
    Can someone help :c ,it works for about 1 round and then xigncodes me.. any bypass for that ? o:
    Please read through the thread. The answers are hear. I am tired of repeating every frigging day.

  8. #278
    JaeNips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ...i did . It crashes me after 1 round . I tried all the dlls and the instuctions

  9. #279
    klaw555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On your 6.. Muhahaha
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiawn View Post
    i restarted the comp like 3 times and still.. i had this problem like 4 days ago... and i cant fix it u_u
    Seriously? Do you have a freaking clue about computers?

  10. #280
    KaienDiaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    not work anymore, 1 round and stuck :/

  11. #281
    fabiawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idontlive
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by klaw555 View Post
    Seriously? Do you have a freaking clue about computers?
    i did a lot of things trying to fix it... i run as admin.. restart the comp, other injectos, others dll and all i get is failed to inject you know something?..

  12. #282
    darknik23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    got win 7 32 bit not working try all injecters and nothing working

  13. #283
    davidof22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    x32 bit work ?

  14. #284
    klaw555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On your 6.. Muhahaha
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiawn View Post
    i did a lot of things trying to fix it... i run as admin.. restart the comp, other injectos, others dll and all i get is failed to inject you know something?..
    Yep... senior systems engineer. Look. If you have a 64 bit system the help provided in this thread will get you working. If you use 32 bit system then it is a crapshoot.
    Key things are.
    Latetst .Net Framework
    Clear logs except for the one that says do not delete.
    Set the Game resolution to 800x600.
    Set both lobby and game screens to window mode in options. This is a must do..
    If you do not set game res right it will F-up on you.
    Once room is created, inject the dll.
    Press the 5 button not located on the number pad but rather the one above the letter T.
    Hold the number 5 down until you hear a beep and game starts.
    - Do not press start button-
    Last edited by klaw555; 02-19-2013 at 07:22 AM.

  15. #285
    AvaDead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    2,812
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by klaw555 View Post
    Yep... senior systems engineer. Look. If you have a 64 bit system the help provided in this thread will get you working. If you use 32 bit system then it is a crapshoot.
    Key things are.
    Latetst .Net Framework
    Clear logs except for the one that says do not delete.
    Set the Game resolution to 800x600.
    Set both lobby and game screens to window mode in options. This is a must do..
    If you do not set game res right it will F-up on you.
    Once room is created, inject the dll.
    Press the 5 button not located on the number pad but rather the one above the letter T.
    Hold the number 5 down until you hear a beep and game starts.
    - Do not press start button-
    Your the best google translate guy!

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] fixed 500 euro adder
    By soulnite12 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 07:19 PM
  2. [WTS] [Service]Euro Adder AVA
    By Fico95 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 02:43 PM
  3. [Patched] Automatic EXP Hack table - Working together with the Euro Adder by Jabberwo0k
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 10-13-2012, 02:16 PM
  4. AVA Euro Adder error! Plz help me!
    By CrazyWater in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:23 PM
  5. [Patched] "Euro Hack" Speed Death Valley Farmer AUTOMATIC. Fast EXP and Euro.
    By AvaNoobcake in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 288
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 02:22 AM