Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1m4 View Post
    this .dll works fine but when the game round is finishd u get disconected or lost conection error, because the .dll file it self its not updated, its the same .dll file with different name as the last post, any 1 can just hex edit any file change the name and repost it, that way the LEECHER would get the THANKS from you people . Look at this noob 37 posts with over 1000 THANKS lol lol

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

i have antikiker that works 100%, u get no lost connection or disconects i have aimbot , esp hack, ghost mode, uav, 1 hit kill ( that means when u fire u kill all enemy players, works in coop also, and many more options which is PRIVATE USE ONLY )also and many other hacks made by me, and i will never ever release them, 1 reason is TOO MANY LEECHERS AROUND

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

only solution is that this hack needs to be updated by the author of it or some 1 to update it, meaning that he/she needs to have the knowledge of doing such things

I LOVE YOU BRO!

This is TALKING.....

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhowk0395 View Post
    what do i type in the proccess , ple help
    Dont talk now fuc%ing LEECHER!?

Thanks
    why i only see my team mate not the enemy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    why i only see my team mate not the enemy?
    Really....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Looks nice, a very helpful tool, good job
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    is there solution for losing the connection after the map end ?

Thanks
    hey dude is working but keep disconnection man , do u know what wrong with its? and how can i fix its?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by keemo101 View Post
    is there solution for losing the connection after the map end ?
    as i sayd the only solution for the lost conection or disconnecting from game is that owner of the hack, who actgually made it he/she needs to modify the headers and other things in this .dll file

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

hey dude is working but keep disconnection man , do u know what wrong with its? and how can i fix its?
    yes this.dll its working fine but it only works while u begin the match, and after when u are done the match ul get disconected or lost conection, this leecher who posted this .dll file which i bet he hex edited only, he cant really update it like the maker of this file, so pretty much u have to wait for the author of this hack to really update it till then enjoy the leccher's update LOL

Thanks
    YAY I WAS MENTIONED BY PEOPLE! THAT NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE =) TY

all jokes aside i never give anyone credit since i have to knowledge of leechers so i dont bother giving them credit, and also "ash1m4" i would say can you give me the 100% anti kick cause im not a leecher, but you probably dont trust me so im going to say i wont have it. Then again this does sound like i want it so.....can i have youe 100% anti kick please? im not a leecher just came here for hacks =).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1m4 View Post
    this .dll works fine but when the game round is finishd u get disconected or lost conection error, because the .dll file it self its not updated, its the same .dll file with different name as the last post, any 1 can just hex edit any file change the name and repost it, that way the LEECHER would get the THANKS from you people . Look at this noob 37 posts with over 1000 THANKS lol lol

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

i have antikiker that works 100%, u get no lost connection or disconects i have aimbot , esp hack, ghost mode, uav, 1 hit kill ( that means when u fire u kill all enemy players, works in coop also, and many more options which is PRIVATE USE ONLY )also and many other hacks made by me, and i will never ever release them, 1 reason is TOO MANY LEECHERS AROUND

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

only solution is that this hack needs to be updated by the author of it or some 1 to update it, meaning that he/she needs to have the knowledge of doing such things
    I´m glad that someone have the same tought like me... against leechers...but bro...if u are registred in a Hack Forum, dont tell people you have an anti-kik 100% works with no fails if you dont release...

1- you say the only person who can fix this dll is the creator. - thats ok , its true...THIS dll .... but if you have one 100% working...

2-allways and allways go exist leechers , and if you have a 100% anti kik its not from your "creation", cuz if is, and if anyone leech and get patched wtv, you can create another, but you maybe cant cuz you dont have it/created... - I THINK YOU JUST WANT SOME ATENCION!

well, sorry for my bad english and if you hate leechers like i do! just share "your" work... if is not yours DONT TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE, POOR BOY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12