THIS IS THE MY LATEST VERSION WHERE NO "TBCTL32.OCX" REQUIRED
1.Undetected since March 07, 2013
2.Run in 64bit now
1. Run OGHmacrojector.exe (dll must be place together with the exe file)
2. Type your dll in the box above example: [ uav.dll ] always put a .dll at the end
3. This is Auto inject for 1 dll only
4. Launch AVA
1. After run ava in game lobby press Alt+tab and go to injector again
2. In injector click the second tab name "MACRO"
3. Set the desired fire rate in the box, example: [ 20 ]in milliseconds/fire
4. go to the game, and go to option>keyboard> then mouse set fire to mouse3
5. Join in game and press "UP arrow key" to activate. a sound you hear "MACRO ACTIVATED!"
6. Press "DOWN arrow key" to stop/close the macro. a sound "MACRO HAS STOPPED!"
7. At last enjoy always!
so this doesn't work for 64 bit right now? or do you have a fix for it already? can you please upload the UAV that you said you used and is working? pleaseeee?
musta kana dre?
Originally Posted by SLAV7EN
Not working for me , The macro and the injector , both are giving me error's AND my .dll is ciphered so it is good .
And when i start the injector while the game is on it give's me an error called : VirtualAllocEx API failed : Try again ?
and nothing going good