Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67
  1. #46
    aaiight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inuti din mammas punani
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OGHgamer View Post

    YES
    all using 64BIT can't use this hack.. sorry for inconvenience
    Nice signature u got there mate hope it works for 64.. but release it on OGH first pls

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to aaiight For This Useful Post:

    OGHgamer (03-08-2013)

  3. #47
    OGHgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SKYNET™
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,704
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
    Nice signature u got there mate hope it works for 64.. but release it on OGH first pls
    yes I realease it there soon but first...
    can you test it bro? i give you the file
    Last edited by OGHgamer; 03-08-2013 at 03:11 PM.

  4. #48
    aaiight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inuti din mammas punani
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OGHgamer View Post


    yes I realease it there soon but first...
    can you test it bro? i give you the file
    Sure thing, but does it work for u ?

  5. #49
    OGHgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SKYNET™
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,704
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
    Sure thing, but does it work for u ?
    yes it works for me win7 32bit
    try on 64bit thanks in advance


    and if it will work then, you have my permission to release it including you in credits
    Last edited by OGHgamer; 03-08-2013 at 03:40 PM.

  6. #50
    aaiight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inuti din mammas punani
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OGHgamer View Post


    yes it works for me win7 32bit
    try on 64bit thanks in advance


    and if it will work then, you have my permission to release it including you in credits
    Nice, well i have 64bit so will try it in a moment

    Tnk but no thanks, it's yours and not mine my friend, I appreciated the kindess but u could give me the credit that I tried it

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to aaiight For This Useful Post:

    OGHgamer (03-08-2013)

  8. #51
    pep081's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    tnx, but when i play i used the hotkeys for move, is possible make inactive hotkeys tnx again and sorry for my bad english

  9. #52
    amuroray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I've tried your injector on my win7 Ultimate 64bit and it's working fine, thank you for releasing a macro which doesn't interfere with my UAV hacks.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to amuroray For This Useful Post:

    OGHgamer (03-08-2013)

  11. #53
    OGHgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SKYNET™
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,704
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by amuroray View Post
    I've tried your injector on my win7 Ultimate 64bit and it's working fine, thank you for releasing a macro which doesn't interfere with my UAV hacks.
    your welcome sir

  12. #54
    kidoz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Sir. Lol's what uav r u guys using? '
    runing on :windows 7ultimate 32bit's
    mine allways get detected.

  13. #55
    aaiight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inuti din mammas punani
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kidoz69 View Post
    Sir. Lol's what uav r u guys using? '
    runing on :windows 7ultimate 32bit's
    mine allways get detected.
    Bro u can always hex-edit a .dll (uav) there is a tutorial in the tut section u may check there.

    PS: Ciphering goes well to like i said tut in tut section my friend
    Last edited by aaiight; 03-08-2013 at 05:57 PM.

  14. #56
    kidoz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
    Bro u can always hex-edit a .dll (uav) there is a tutorial in the tut section u may check there.

    PS: Ciphering goes well to like i said tut in tut section my friend
    as i were saing sir, the dll's were through an hex edit + ep include the ciphering,
    and nothing goes well.
    olso iv'e tryed deleteing the file's from the aeria games folder.
    nothing work's
    any help?

  15. #57
    aaiight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inuti din mammas punani
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kidoz69 View Post
    as i were saing sir, the dll's were through an hex edit + ep include the ciphering,
    and nothing goes well.
    olso iv'e tryed deleteing the file's from the aeria games folder.
    nothing work's
    any help?
    Got skype i can maybe send u a undetected uav .dll

  16. #58
    Aka01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    It's detected for me
    Last edited by Aka01; 03-09-2013 at 09:05 AM.

  17. #59
    kidoz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
    Got skype i can maybe send u a undetected uav .dll
    yeah i do.
    Kidoz69 add me

  18. #60
    aaiight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inuti din mammas punani
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kidoz69 View Post
    yeah i do.
    Kidoz69 add me
    Will do when I'm home

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] RE: OGH MACROJECTOR (all in 1 macro+injector) 32/64 BIT Realeace MAR 07, 2013
    By OGHgamer in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 05:42 AM
  2. Trading all my VIP hacks and Bypasses for a lvl16+ wrr acc
    By BurakG in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 03:45 PM
  3. [TRADE] All my VIP hacks and bypasses for a high lvl account
    By killajones427 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:03 AM
  4. All hacks all-in-one
    By nasir91 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 12:11 PM