Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 249
  1. #181
    rdonskoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Well, i've tried everything serveral times, still can't seem to make UAV work for longer than 5 minutes, any solution?

  2. #182
    max2500's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    man I do exactly wat u did in videa hex edit and pe date time changed I injected the new dll and play its detected in 5 sec -.- plz help me I hav team viewer and I cant send a private massege T.T . why its happens to me

  3. #183
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Maybe it's your PC. When you got the 3rd party error, did you clean and re-start your PC.

    And no disrespect to @hunted man56 , but have you tried another injector, as not all hacks work for everybody. It can depend on your operating system.

    I can use ONE injector and ONE injector only. All the others give me an error. I have to manually inject a dll.

  4. #184
    max2500's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I USE RULEZ new injector -.- and my hex dll is detected rly need help

    ---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

    I hex anather dll and it works 4 like 2 menutes ?? do I keep testing dlls??

    ---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

    i hex other uav and work the hole game that's epic i hope it don't get detect am so happy 44-3 last score

  5. #185
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Maybe it's your PC. When you got the 3rd party error, did you clean and re-start your PC.

    And no disrespect to @hunted man56 , but have you tried another injector, as not all hacks work for everybody. It can depend on your operating system.

    I can use ONE injector and ONE injector only. All the others give me an error. I have to manually inject a dll.
    @Riddick lol no i dont get disrespected by that i get disrespected when someone says my work is shit since i dont do this for thanks i do it for community

    ---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by max2500 View Post
    I USE RULEZ new injector -.- and my hex dll is detected rly need help

    ---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

    I hex anather dll and it works 4 like 2 menutes ?? do I keep testing dlls??

    ---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

    i hex other uav and work the hole game that's epic i hope it don't get detect am so happy 44-3 last score
    you welcome



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrome Boy For This Useful Post:

    max2500 (03-09-2013)

  7. #186
    max2500's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thx so much its 2 hour no detect until now i love u so much 4 being so kind

    ---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

    BIG FAT THX 2 U

    ---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

    GUYZ if ur dll got detect after u hex and pe and all just try to hex other dll and it well work I try like 7 dlls and 1 of thim work I hav it but I cant post it BY THE way the Riddick dll is not working I hex it and detect after 1 minute.

  8. #187
    ron2424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    but where is the dll files.. ???

  9. #188
    marcosolbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    and I inject the one that was edited with PE right? In your case u inject tutorial1.dll and not tutorial.dll right?

  10. #189
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by marcosolbon View Post
    and I inject the one that was edited with PE right? In your case u inject tutorial1.dll and not tutorial.dll right?
    name doesnt matter just hex edit the same .dll file



  11. #190
    pepsqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    hunted this hex edit no work any more????

  12. #191
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsqi View Post
    hunted this hex edit no work any more????
    it does work im still using euro farmer from 3 days ago still not detected



  13. #192
    pepsqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    what about UAV ??

    ---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

    my euro adder work perfect too...

  14. #193
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsqi View Post
    what about UAV ??

    ---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

    my euro adder work perfect too...
    yup im still using the one i hexed since the day i released this



  15. #194
    pepsqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    have you skype ? add me please blank.fawke cause i cant find ur skype

    ---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

    omg getting 3rd party all the time i edited hex 3 times and its a same! can somebody please please help me??

  16. #195
    marcosolbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by hunted man56 View Post
    name doesnt matter just hex edit the same .dll file
    yeah i got that but in the tutorial u saved it as tutorial.dll with hex edit, and as tutorial1.dll with PE. So at the end you end up with 2 dlls (tutorial.dll and tutorial1.dll)
    my question is wich one should I inject?
    or should I save them both (after I edited them with PE and Hex) as the exacltly same name to just end with 1 dll?

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how i make a dll undetected with hex edit? send me prints and videos plz
    By irenegado in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. Hex Editing for Hacks and Injectors(BASIC)
    By HaX4LiFe! in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 06:06 AM
  3. ASM/HEX Editing
    By Dominic95 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 01:27 PM
  4. [Release] Self/hex-edit of proofen 5.5
    By sonny[DON] in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 08:49 AM
  5. Undetectable Leveling Hack by Hex-Editing WarRock.exe
    By cr4sh08 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 11:37 AM