Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 249
  1. #31
    iwiniwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    849
    My Mood
    Cool
    you dont have to rename it and you can just use control s to save
    and is you click the clock on timedatestamp adjuster it will set it to the current date and time

  2. #32
    gamersnata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Approved...... Nice work.

    Please report back if you have any problems.

    Ahh he is allmost as @Prepix <3

  3. #33
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker03 View Post
    this is only for the UAV? and the injector is with files? PE and so I think
    all files are there and it works for euro farm and all .dlls



  4. #34
    Joker03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stockay,Huy
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I followed the tutorial and it continues to help me be detected please

  5. #35
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iwiniwin View Post
    you dont have to rename it and you can just use control s to save
    and is you click the clock on timedatestamp adjuster it will set it to the current date and time
    you have to change date to random date not to current date

    ---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker03 View Post
    I followed the tutorial and it continues to help me be detected please
    did you change date on pe?

    ---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by karolos79 View Post
    i hex edit an uav.dll but when ava starts i have an error message<couldnt retrieve in game pointer>can you help me?
    click ok it still works and click end key when you ingame

    ---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by sannink1m View Post
    Off:Why the hell u keep deleting my posts
    On: There are no empty line..... how can i add or what i have to do ?
    IMG: http://i.imgur.com/FsT7HNF.png
    it doesnt have to be at very bottom it just has to be abit over buttom

    ---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

    the first one to pm me his teamview id and password i would help him since i gtg soon



  6. #36
    mrozik97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    All uav's from mpgh are detected i did the same things like u in tutorial.I changed the date on pe and wrote in xvi whatevery i thinked and Detected ;(

    ---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

    But when i was changing yousefailq uavs i had a fails in pe

  7. #37
    Joker03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stockay,Huy
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [/COLOR]

    did you change date on pe?[COLOR="Silver"]

    Yes I changed I started in November 2014 as you can help me with timeviewer?

  8. #38
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Krokette123 View Post
    Delete this file !!!! it will create more leaching noobs
    any leeched threads will be deleted by minions

    ---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker03 View Post
    [/COLOR]

    did you change date on pe?[COLOR="Silver"]

    Yes I changed I started in November 2014 as you can help me with timeviewer?
    private message me id and password

    ---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by mrozik97 View Post
    All uav's from mpgh are detected i did the same things like u in tutorial.I changed the date on pe and wrote in xvi whatevery i thinked and Detected ;(

    ---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

    But when i was changing yousefailq uavs i had a fails in pe
    only fill in the first white box nothing more



  9. #39
    Joker03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stockay,Huy
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ok I send you in private

  10. #40
    sannink1m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Still detected

  11. #41
    KrOwnless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Good job man.. all works fine..

  12. #42
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KidKings View Post
    @hunted man56 which .dll do we inject? the first one we hex edited with the hex editor or the PE one? i've been injecting the PE on that was made and it gets detected after a couple minutes of playing
    dude you hex edit same .dll file with pe and hex editor



  13. #43
    KidKings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hunted man56 View Post
    dude you hex edit same .dll file with pe and hex editor
    yes i have been doing that, and after i hex the .dll it makes another one that i named, then when i go to pe and do that timestamp and name it it makes another dll file, i've been injecting the one that was made from the pe edit. and after playing a game for a couple minutes it gets detected. any idea?

  14. #44
    karolos79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by KidKings View Post
    yes i have been doing that, and after i hex the .dll it makes another one that i named, then when i go to pe and do that timestamp and name it it makes another dll file, i've been injecting the one that was made from the pe edit. and after playing a game for a couple minutes it gets detected. any idea?
    i have the same problem

  15. #45
    Moho360b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virgina
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I still get detected why? Please help?
    I Dont Fuck Give About these Hater, As long As my Bitches love me !!!



    I Love Katy Perry Thoo.....

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how i make a dll undetected with hex edit? send me prints and videos plz
    By irenegado in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. Hex Editing for Hacks and Injectors(BASIC)
    By HaX4LiFe! in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 06:06 AM
  3. ASM/HEX Editing
    By Dominic95 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 01:27 PM
  4. [Release] Self/hex-edit of proofen 5.5
    By sonny[DON] in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 08:49 AM
  5. Undetectable Leveling Hack by Hex-Editing WarRock.exe
    By cr4sh08 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 11:37 AM