Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 88
  1. #61
    w0keN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    yes, please a little video how it works, and how to setting it for good game =) ty

  2. #62
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Gren0x View Post
    I still cant enable auto shoot. I followed your instructions.
    + you cant shoot with your pistol if your QS is on, that sucks.
    dw , in version 4 all this will be fixed.

    I already made version 3 but I will release it tomorrow or after tomorrow .
    Last edited by Frought; 03-12-2013 at 08:35 AM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    Chrome Boy (03-12-2013)

  4. #63
    bumbaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    thanks.........

  5. #64
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    dw , in version 4 all this will be fixed.

    I already made version 3 but I will release it tomorrow or after tomorrow .
    Thanks im using ur qs its flawless for me



  6. #65
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by drama22 View Post
    Fail hack i play without it better any way good job
    and? -.- /-\
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  7. #66
    Haagenbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    So far this hack has buggy autoshoot. The macro portion still needs ironing out, but if you fix the little things in the next release the overall quality will be much improved. However, the quickscoping does exactly what it's supposed to! Props

  8. #67
    usergames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how do you use it. do you first open the hack then you start ava. please give a tutorial.

  9. #68
    MOTHERLILY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wHAT is the best QS/ms?? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,??
    PLSSS HELP,, @hunted man56
    tnx in advance...

  10. #69
    haim855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Someone explain what to do?

  11. #70
    powerw6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thank you for the macro. But I think there are some problems.
    1. Autoshot only works if you press HOME when firing, so useless for now.
    2. Autoshot interval (50ms) is too long.
    3. Quick scope works well when PGUP is pressed. However, it presses 21 way to many times. It should register "2" then "1" just one time when left mouse button is clicked. Otherwise, it would be easy to determine if you are using a macro in third person view.
    4. Disabling quickscope is INSERT.
    5. While on Quick scope, if you forget to disable it, you can't use secondary weapon or a grenade (sometimes works). Another flag showing you are using a macro
    6. Again, if you forget to disable it, you will be detected when playing point man or rifle man.
    7. Doesn't turn off... have to force close using task manager.

    It would be easier to fix the autoshot then quickscope...

    PS. what is autopress? whatever it is, the button assignment doesn't work.
    Last edited by powerw6; 03-13-2013 at 12:29 AM.

  12. #71
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTHERLILY View Post
    wHAT is the best QS/ms?? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,??
    PLSSS HELP,, @hunted man56
    tnx in advance...
    Leave it at 1



  13. #72
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by powerw6 View Post
    Thank you for the macro. But I think there are some problems.
    1. Autoshot only works if you press HOME when firing, so useless for now.
    2. Autoshot interval (50ms) is too long.
    3. Quick scope works well when PGUP is pressed. However, it presses 21 way to many times. It should register "2" then "1" just one time when left mouse button is clicked. Otherwise, it would be easy to determine if you are using a macro in third person view.
    4. Disabling quickscope is INSERT.
    5. While on Quick scope, if you forget to disable it, you can't use secondary weapon or a grenade (sometimes works). Another flag showing you are using a macro
    6. Again, if you forget to disable it, you will be detected when playing point man or rifle man.
    7. Doesn't turn off... have to force close using task manager.

    It would be easier to fix the autoshot then quickscope...

    PS. what is autopress? whatever it is, the button assignment doesn't work.
    Fixed all that .
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  14. #73
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I tested auto shoot and I was looking at enemy and it didn't shoot



  15. #74
    DErBierman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    For me its detected

  16. #75
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by hunted man56 View Post
    I tested auto shoot and I was looking at enemy and it didn't shoot
    You click left mouse click after HOME Key Pressed.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] NFE-R25-J Professional Macro V3.0 - Updated (Fixed)
    By Frought in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 06:13 AM
  2. [Outdated] NFE-R25-J Professional Macro
    By Frought in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 02:13 PM
  3. [Source Code] NFE-R25-J Professional Macro
    By Frought in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 09:17 AM
  4. [Discussion] test my new macro - NFE-R25-J Professional Macro
    By Frought in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 04:52 PM
  5. [Release] Matypatty's Pub Hack (with updater) FIXED
    By matypatty in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 959
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 07:44 PM