Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    amrit0965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75.867032
    Posts
    3,972
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    19,391
    My Mood
    Bored

    amrit's Simple Injekta

    Hello.

    Today i'm releasing my first Injekta
    How to use:




    1-Click "Download and thanks"
    2-Run As Admin
    3-Choose DLL File
    4-Write Process
    5-Choose Inject Option
    5-Enjoy !


    Screenshot



    Creditz: @amrit0965 @Mayion VB.net
    Virusscans:[1][2]


    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by amrit0965; 03-16-2013 at 09:41 AM.



    Member Level 1 25.07.2012 - 27.04.2013
    CockSucker 12.22.2013 - 01.26.2013
    NFS World Minion 01.26.2013 - 04.17.2013
    NFS World Wiki Manager 04.14.2013 - 06.10.2013
    CockSucker 04.17.2013 - 09.22.2013
    Member Level 2 27.04.2013 - Current
    Mah goal
    NFS World minion



    MPGH Knight: 4500




  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amrit0965 For This Useful Post:

    DahvieVanity (03-25-2013),desvirgador (03-16-2013),Ice T-Bag (03-16-2013),kid2hawt (03-16-2013),kingofproz (03-16-2013),licara (03-16-2013),negro200 (03-16-2013),tgunnz83 (03-16-2013),zDrake (03-16-2013)

  3. #2
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post
    Hello.

    Today i'm releasing my first Injekta
    How to use:




    1-Click "Download and thanks"
    2-Run As Admin
    3-Choose DLL File
    4-Write Process
    5-Choose Inject Option
    5-Enjoy !


    Screenshot



    Creditz: @amrit0965 @Mayion VB.net
    Virusscans:[1][2]


    umm thanks for the injector ... but i was wondering will u add me on skype ? i have some question skype:kingofproz

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  4. #3
    amrit0965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75.867032
    Posts
    3,972
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    19,391
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    umm thanks for the injector ... but i was wondering will u add me on skype ? i have some question skype:kingofproz
    I Added You.



    Member Level 1 25.07.2012 - 27.04.2013
    CockSucker 12.22.2013 - 01.26.2013
    NFS World Minion 01.26.2013 - 04.17.2013
    NFS World Wiki Manager 04.14.2013 - 06.10.2013
    CockSucker 04.17.2013 - 09.22.2013
    Member Level 2 27.04.2013 - Current
    Mah goal
    NFS World minion



    MPGH Knight: 4500




  5. The Following User Says Thank You to amrit0965 For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (03-16-2013)

  6. #4
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post

    I Added You.
    Thanks ! but i didnt get the request .. whats ur skype name ?

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  7. #5
    amrit0965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75.867032
    Posts
    3,972
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    19,391
    My Mood
    Bored
    /Approved .



    Member Level 1 25.07.2012 - 27.04.2013
    CockSucker 12.22.2013 - 01.26.2013
    NFS World Minion 01.26.2013 - 04.17.2013
    NFS World Wiki Manager 04.14.2013 - 06.10.2013
    CockSucker 04.17.2013 - 09.22.2013
    Member Level 2 27.04.2013 - Current
    Mah goal
    NFS World minion



    MPGH Knight: 4500




Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] amrit's Simple Injekta
    By amrit0965 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 09:15 AM
  2. [Release] amrit's Simple Injekta
    By amrit0965 in forum Sudden Attack Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 04:58 PM
  3. [Release] amrit's Simple Injekta
    By amrit0965 in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 12:40 AM
  4. [Release] amrit's Simple Injekta
    By amrit0965 in forum Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 01:43 PM
  5. [Release] amrit's Simple Injekta
    By amrit0965 in forum MapleStory Spammers, Injectors, and Multi Tools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 09:51 AM