Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 128
  1. #16
    GR33N Arr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,123
    My Mood
    Devilish
    what software did u use for this!??!!?! :O its amazing!!!

  2. #17
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    File appears safe.

    Approved!!

  3. #18
    Hack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OGHgamer View Post
    HELL YEAH! HERE WE GO AGAIN

    NOTE: You must run the hack in window mode only
    Q&A: Why this hack is for window mode only?
    it's because to avoid screen shots from AVA or else you where get reported and ban your account
    it uses top most window and not the d3d inside AVA.exe itself..



    Injector instruction:
    1. Run Terminator™.exe
    2. Type your dll in the box above example: [ uav.dll ] always put a .dll at the end
    3. This is Auto inject for 1 dll only
    4. Launch AVA

    Macro instruction:
    1. After run ava in game lobby press Alt+tab and go to injector again
    2. In injector click the second tab name "MACRO"
    3. Set the desired fire rate in the box, example: [ 20 ]in milliseconds/fire
    4. go to the game, and go to option>keyboard> then mouse set fire to mouse3
    5. Join in game and click to "ON". a sound you hear "BEEP"


    Crosshair instruction:
    1. You should run AVA in window mode first
    2. Set your AVA client to center the crosshair at the screen in window mode


    Triggerbot instruction:

    This is same as crosshair but there is an trigger it means that when you fire a color has been recorded and it keeps firing for 5 seconds

    Last intruction:
    1. Have Fun

    credits to:
    ogh
    harl
    cloud
    @aaiight

    virus scan:
    Terminator™.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/fi/file/8...is/1364451119/
    what is window mode? i have win7 32bit should it works?

  4. #19
    TrollPlayer12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    how to active the macro? i did not understand thet

  5. #20
    ibrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    that like euro farm?

  6. #21
    progamehaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Is this external? If so it's screen proof ;Meaning no ban from it . I wish we had an external esp

    ---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

    you should ask master 131 how to make it auto center "attach to another windows form"




  7. #22
    klaxerhd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    the dll injecor works but theres no dll hack to inject ( only interresant is uav) because the farmer and euro-dll they are for 64 bit and the trigerbot send me an error telling: Runtime error 13 type mismatch

  8. #23
    aaiight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inuti din mammas punani
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack5 View Post
    what is window mode? i have win7 32bit should it works?
    Yess it's for 32bit operating system (crosshair&triggerbot)

    ---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollPlayer12 View Post
    how to active the macro? i did not understand thet
    Set your fire mouse on middlemouse click and in game press f4

  9. #24
    TrollPlayer12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
    Yess it's for 32bit operating system (crosshair&triggerbot)

    ---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------



    Set your fire mouse on middlemouse click and in game press f4
    what do you mean fire mouse? right click on the the mouse whare im shooting?

  10. #25
    CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    There Everywhere
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,043
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollPlayer12 View Post
    what do you mean fire mouse? right click on the the mouse whare im shooting?
    the middle mouse
    the middle button on your mouse

    then press the button "MACRO" and set your ms then click "SET MS" there you go
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-hacks-cheats/651255-exmacro-re-updated.html

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX For This Useful Post:

    aaiight (03-28-2013)

  12. #26
    Hack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX View Post
    the middle mouse
    the middle button on your mouse

    then press the button "MACRO" and set your ms then click "SET MS" there you go
    i can't use MACRO if i use the left click at mouse for fire?

  13. #27
    CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    There Everywhere
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,043
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack5 View Post
    i can't use MACRO if i use the left click at mouse for fire?
    set your MS

    example para= 21
    m4a1=10

    and then click "SET MS"

    go to lobby and enter the channel then go to configuration settings and set your fire to mouse3 that should do
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-hacks-cheats/651255-exmacro-re-updated.html

  14. #28
    ySoNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    622
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    2,223
    My Mood
    Fine
    Great Job Nice Work!
    Now just figure out how to get it working in fullscreen! and on other systmes for othe MPGH users that wat to use it!
    Cuz Most of them r Win 7 or 8 64bit!

    but nice keep up the good work!



  15. #29
    Hack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    THERE ARE NO WAY TO RUN THE MACRO WHILE FIRE - LEFT MOUSE CLICK ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

    ---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by OGHgamer View Post
    HELL YEAH! HERE WE GO AGAIN

    NOTE: You must run the hack in window mode only
    Q&A: Why this hack is for window mode only?
    it's because to avoid screen shots from AVA or else you where get reported and ban your account
    it uses top most window and not the d3d inside AVA.exe itself..



    Injector instruction:
    1. Run Terminator™.exe
    2. Type your dll in the box above example: [ uav.dll ] always put a .dll at the end
    3. This is Auto inject for 1 dll only
    4. Launch AVA

    Macro instruction:
    1. After run ava in game lobby press Alt+tab and go to injector again
    2. In injector click the second tab name "MACRO"
    3. Set the desired fire rate in the box, example: [ 20 ]in milliseconds/fire
    4. go to the game, and go to option>keyboard> then mouse set fire to mouse3
    5. Join in game and click to "ON". a sound you hear "BEEP"


    Crosshair instruction:
    1. You should run AVA in window mode first
    2. Set your AVA client to center the crosshair at the screen in window mode


    Triggerbot instruction:

    This is same as crosshair but there is an trigger it means that when you fire a color has been recorded and it keeps firing for 5 seconds

    Last intruction:
    1. Have Fun

    credits to:
    ogh
    harl
    cloud
    @aaiight

    virus scan:
    Terminator™.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/fi/file/8...is/1364451119/
    Can u please make a UAV that work for 32Bit ? :P

  16. #30
    liorcs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Worried
    finaly an hack that work for 32bit! good job!
    but the Macro and the Trigger work like shet....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] MPGH PUBLIC Hack V8.0 For Windows 7 Only
    By Qmo in forum Point Blank Hacks
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:59 PM
  2. [Detected] MPGH PUBLIC Hack V8.0 For Windows 7 Only
    By Qmo in forum Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:47 PM
  3. Selling AVA acc for g-coins only!
    By kokibusav in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 01:33 AM
  4. Need help for window mode
    By kissko0l in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 05:01 AM
  5. [Release] Redone WarRock Windows Mode! Only 821kb!
    By Qizzle15401 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:30 AM