Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 93
  1. #76
    marinserdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Work perfectly....thanks ccman!

  2. #77
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    You went full retart
    Lol what the hell?


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to oXParadoxXo For This Useful Post:

    .Derp (04-21-2013)

  4. #78
    lole1111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    toller april scherz .

  5. #79
    nicogbd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Sunny California
    Posts
    387
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Fine
    it doesnt open
    Successful Purchases/Trades/Sales:2/2/0
    Trusted Members: @AtlantaFalcons @Maxedout
    Gun Added Noel weapons: 21 @Riptooth @Rogercry13 @knettergat @sweetmonster @Riddick @Random Guys From Skype(10) @lammoc @gotswagx @Mossy1993 @luishvenom @negisightt @Luckyto2790
    Gun Adding Noel Weapons Skype me at: nicoalpo , Its only 5$!
    Click Herefor more info on Noel Gun Adding and Click Here for more info on Perm Gun Adding!

    If we have ever had a successful trade, purchase or sale together, if i just helped you, please +Rep and +Thanks

  6. #80
    Naruto10150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    that moment when you relize the programs coded to close automatically

  7. #81
    MiguelPTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Yeah, it doesn't open :'(

  8. #82
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post


    Dude, I know your anger.
    Wow im not even lying, i can show you the whole priv version i use since more than a week now with the new design it has absolutly nothing to do with that fucking injector. It's your guys fucking timing letting me look like a fking leecher while i still didn't leech anything, not even a single line in my whole hack source code. You guys are making me fucking cry this is not fair anymore im working hard on my hacks and worked a whole night on creating this design, extracting the resources from the AVA files and re-making the whole form this can't be done in just some hours (unlike with that injector without sounds, no click animations and a completely different design/background and pretty much everything you see in the form). Im learning assembler every single night since like 2 weeks now and gonna start learning c++ too as fast as i can to improve my skills and give these guys here better hacks(hopefully 32bit too) so stop calling me a leecher just because someone somewhere did something that has 1 fking thing that looks like something i have in one of my hacks. You guys know that i change the design of my trainers from time to time and i planned this design already like a month ago but first it wasn't that important so i made it some weeks later since i have holidays now (=much freetime). I should've better made it as i got the idea but bcause of my well known bad luck, i DIDN'T. It's impossible to show you guys the truth because you keep saying shit and don't even listen to me. Theres nothing on this world/in my possibilities which could change that so i can't do anything else than repeating this over and over again.

    ---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto10150 View Post
    that moment when you relize the programs coded to close automatically
    It's not, ask the minions they have the source code. It must be a problem with my new file protector or something else i changed in the design which makes it closing/not starting. Im doing my best to fix this but it's not my fault because me and the testers i sent this too all got it working.
    Last edited by ccman32; 04-01-2013 at 07:44 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

    ySoNoob (04-01-2013)

  10. #83
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by hunted man56 View Post
    Why not take it to shop and ask him if ur comp is able to be converted to 64
    It doesn't work like that, noob!


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to oXParadoxXo For This Useful Post:

    .Derp (04-21-2013)

  12. #84
    Naruto10150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    be a problem with my new file protector or something else i changed in the design which makes it closing/not starting. Im doing my best to fix this but it's not my fault because me and the testers i sent this too all got it working.
    oh ... i used task manger to track its progress it self closes exactly 2 seconds afterwards so thought it was a times self close my bad apologies
    Last edited by Naruto10150; 04-01-2013 at 07:43 PM.

  13. #85
    neo015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post


    It doesn't work like that, noob!
    Actually it does work like that hes saying take it to the shop and see if its 64 bit compatible...
    Please do not call names without fully understanding his post.

  14. #86
    Naruto10150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by neo015 View Post
    Actually it does work like that hes saying take it to the shop and see if its 64 bit compatible...
    Please do not call names without fully understanding his post.
    theres programs that can be used to see if its 64bit compatible one of thems literally called 64bit checker

  15. #87
    keemo101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    It's not, ask the minions they have the source code. It must be a problem with my new file protector or something else i changed in the design which makes it closing/not starting. Im doing my best to fix this but it's not my fault because me and the testers i sent this too all got it working.
    ok thx man

  16. #88
    [RAPGOD]EMINEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Wow im not even lying, i can show you the whole priv version i use since more than a week now with the new design it has absolutly nothing to do with that fucking injector. It's your guys fucking timing letting me look like a fking leecher while i still didn't leech anything, not even a single line in my whole hack source code. You guys are making me fucking cry this is not fair anymore im working hard on my hacks and worked a whole night on creating this design, extracting the resources from the AVA files and re-making the whole form this can't be done in just some hours (unlike with that injector without sounds, no click animations and a completely different design/background and pretty much everything you see in the form). Im learning assembler every single night since like 2 weeks now and gonna start learning c++ too as fast as i can to improve my skills and give these guys here better hacks(hopefully 32bit too) so stop calling me a leecher just because someone somewhere did something that has 1 fking thing that looks like something i have in one of my hacks. You guys know that i change the design of my trainers form time to time and i planned this design already like a month ago but first it wasn't that important so i made it some weeks later since i have holidays now (=much freetime). I should've better made it as i got the idea but bcause of my well known bad luck, i DIDN'T. It's impossible to show you guys the truth because you keep saying shit and don't even listen to me. Theres nothing on this world/in my possibilities which could change that so i can't do anything else than repeating this over and over again.

    ---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------


    It's not, ask the minions they have the source code. It must be a problem with my new file protector or something else i changed in the design which makes it closing/not starting. Im doing my best to fix this but it's not my fault because me and the testers i sent this too all got it working.
    aw cmon guys give him a break WTF.... hes trying his beast and his actually doing his own work unlike these leechers. also i did use the injector with the same interface but this one is kinda differernt. so plz quit criticizing him..
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38


    Posts:
    10 Posts :
    25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :






    AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

  17. #89
    ySoNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    622
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    2,223
    My Mood
    Fine
    Dont do ccman32 like that he is agreat person ad 1 of the best codders on MPGH!



  18. #90
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddDemon View Post
    Dont do ccman32 like that he is agreat person ad 1 of the best codders on MPGH!
    No im not, actually i know not even 1% of what a good coder has to know. I started with VB.NET like 1 and a half year ago and im learning whenever i can but im far away from being really good.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

    ySoNoob (04-01-2013)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] AVA Menu hack v2.21 - (Apr. 2 2013 GERMAN TIME) - Coop functions! - FIXED
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 12:20 PM
  2. [Detected] AVA Menu hack - UPDATE - (Feb. 1 2013 GERMAN TIME)
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 08:12 AM
  3. [Detected] AVA Menu hack - UPDATE - (Jan. 29 2013 GERMAN TIME)
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 09:20 AM
  4. [Detected] AVA Menu hack - UPDATE - (Jan. 24 2013 GERMAN TIME)
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 10:30 PM
  5. [Detected] AVA Hotkey hack - UPDATE (Jan. 7 2013 GERMAN TIME)
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:01 AM