It seems have been detected now.2013-04-10 16:32:48
Originally Posted by caiocajaty
He's not working on my computer here. 15 minutes was not and now this more!
HELP! A few things to mention. Whatever system you use, update your NET FRAMEWORK 3.5/4/4.5 and clean your PC:
1. Start again and Delete the ccman hack files.
2. If you run AVG or other Anti-Virus software, it may block these two programmes - Sort it out!
3. If you get a detection, it is not these progs, but an error on your system.
4. Clean your LOG files and Xingcode as shown in the TUTORIALS SECTION
5. Use CCleaner or similar prog to clean error logs, or re-start your PC.
6. FINALLY - Download the ccman hacks again, extract from RAR and save, and open AVA, then Open the hacks as Admin.
Last edited by Riddick; 04-10-2013 at 07:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post: