Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 110
  1. #91
    PPCINJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NRF
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,674
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I think you hackshield didn't get updated until now. For me it stopped at 5 in the morning, and not because this 2-3 hours passed





  2. #92
    oneguyleft26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i open the hack and the ava closes with out an error

  3. #93
    roy9797's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i cant open it and i have 64 bit and i disabled my antivirus

  4. #94
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Just tested and it's not detected for me!

    HELP! A few things to mention. Whatever system you use, update your NET FRAMEWORK 3.5/4/4.5 and clean your PC:

    1. Start again and Delete the ccman hack files.
    2. If you run AVG or other Anti-Virus software, it may block these two programmes - Sort it out!
    3. If you get a detection, it is not these progs, but an error on your system.
    4. Clean your LOG files and Xingcode as shown in the TUTORIALS SECTION
    5. Use CCleaner or similar prog to clean error logs, or re-start your PC.
    6. FINALLY - Download the ccman hacks again, extract from RAR and save, and open AVA, then Open the hacks as Admin.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    ySoNoob (04-12-2013)

  6. #95
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,839
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    973
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Just tested and it's not detected for me!

    HELP! A few things to mention. Whatever system you use, update your NET FRAMEWORK 3.5/4/4.5 and clean your PC:

    1. Start again and Delete the ccman hack files.
    2. If you run AVG or other Anti-Virus software, it may block these two programmes - Sort it out!
    3. If you get a detection, it is not these progs, but an error on your system.
    4. Clean your LOG files and Xingcode as shown in the TUTORIALS SECTION
    5. Use CCleaner or similar prog to clean error logs, or re-start your PC.
    6. FINALLY - Download the ccman hacks again, extract from RAR and save, and open AVA, then Open the hacks as Admin.
    Worked for me the first time I opened the hack. Now every time I try and open, it says "AVA IS NOT COMPLETELY LOADED. GOODBYE."
    I've cleared my logs, re extracted the hack to a new directory, ran as admin, started it ingame, :/
    Was working just minutes ago though...
    Last edited by Plutonsvea; 04-12-2013 at 05:13 AM.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  7. #96
    PPCINJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NRF
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,674
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    Worked for me the first time I opened the hack. Now every time I try and open, it says "AVA IS NOT COMPLETELY LOADED. GOODBYE."
    I've cleared my logs, re extracted the hack to a new directory, ran as admin, started it ingame, :/
    Was working just minutes ago though...
    I have exactly the same, and btw I've got now an "Security Alert" when running that. Does it still work for you? @Riddick





  8. #97
    kakii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Detected:S

  9. #98
    molive34000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Sry man but me too
    and for 2.32 he say me this and ccman32 change to 2.33 need 2.34 :-)

  10. #99
    iANTHR4X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    It is detected again!

  11. #100
    oneguyleft26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    please update its very helpful

  12. #101
    QxRPitaK0oS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Hey Thx for the hack but when im opening the hack its say "AVA is not complity loaded" and then the game crach can you halp me?

  13. #102
    unkind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This is detected dude , fight again !

  14. #103
    kartpal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    just got detected sry bro

  15. #104
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by PPCINJ View Post
    I have exactly the same, and btw I've got now an "Security Alert" when running that. Does it still work for you? @Riddick
    That was about 2 hours ago when I tested it. Not sure now as am out and about soon and can't test again for about 3 hrs.

    So if you are running AVA, is it OK, and only when you open the hack does it go to 3rd party error?

  16. #105
    Matty14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Now is detected.. wait for upgrades =D

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Need for Speed world account | ~Mclaren F1 Elite 831~ | Murci | 959 | 700k Cash l
    By crispytoast in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 05:05 PM
  2. Warrock Hack - Tutorial
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 667
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:10 AM
  3. In-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
    By fl0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 03:49 PM
  4. WarRock Auto Vehicle Repair Hack
    By mortis123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 09:40 PM
  5. i need short icq number pls and hack to wr..
    By BoneXDBreaker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 06:08 PM