This is for 32bit and 64bit to enable injection with undetected injectors once again.
There has been an update from Xingcode that stopped normal injection methods.
Well............ Problem solved!
1. Download Process Hacker 2 from below and extract it to your desktop.
2. Install the programme fully and open it.
3. Go to the Services tab in Process Hacker and find xhunter in the list.
4. Right click and then go to properties.
5. Use the dropdown menu on the right to change it to "DISABLED"
6. Now go to "Security" TAB and open it. Click deny access at the top.
7. Now click "Advanced" and open. Remove the bottom 4 (64bit) only with access rights.
8. For 32 bit the bottom 3.
9. CLICK APPLY and xhunter will then disappear.
10. Reboot your system.
11. Open process hacker 2 again and check if it's gone.
12. Remember to close Process Hacker again before you try to login.
@Jabberwo0ck for assistance with this method.
NB: You still need to clean your LOG and XINGCODE files as normal, then re-start your PC to dump the error memory after any 3rd party detections.
This is not a Cheat Engine bypass, and is only for the injection of dll's and the Mini-farmer into the AVA.exe
i cant find deny access at the top can u teach me ??