Thread: Quickswitch v2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    TagiRxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    detected..

  2. #17
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It worked for me yesterday. But if you're going to update .

    Suggestions : On/Off hotkey closer to each other

    A new QuickSwitch style : 2-q, 3-q. It's the fastest as I heard on Aeriagames forums.

    Thanks bro. +1 For this amazing macro.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to BtchPlease For This Useful Post:

    Dropmania (05-14-2013)

  4. #18
    Dropmania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
    It worked for me yesterday. But if you're going to update .

    Suggestions : On/Off hotkey closer to each other

    A new QuickSwitch style : 2-q, 3-q. It's the fastest as I heard on Aeriagames forums.

    Thanks bro. +1 For this amazing macro.
    '' A new QuickSwitch style : 2-q, 3-q. ''
    Agree with you.
    If i helped u click thanks? :3

    Dropmania was here:3

  5. #19
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropmania View Post


    '' A new QuickSwitch style : 2-q, 3-q. ''
    Agree with you.
    I really hope he'll put it in the new version, along with the Hotkeys closer to each other.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  6. #20
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post


    I really hope he'll put it in the new version, along with the Hotkeys closer to each other.
    i wiill put the new styles thanks for telling me and on/off will be f4 but i didn't find a solution for the no shoot bug yet :S

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to MarvLie For This Useful Post:

    BtchPlease (05-15-2013)

  8. #21
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvLie View Post
    i wiill put the new styles thanks for telling me and on/off will be f4 but i didn't find a solution for the no shoot bug yet :S
    Thanks for taking my advice! No shoot bug doesn't happen too often, so that's not a big deal.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Quickswitch trick found not a macro
    By RIP13 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 03:34 PM
  2. Sniper macro quickswitch code
    By rahaga99 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 05:28 AM
  3. auto quickswitch for 32bit
    By danycoole in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:51 AM
  4. Quickswitching
    By Jenkees in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 07:08 PM
  5. QuickSwitch script
    By 63OR63 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 04:44 AM