well this is an macro... rapid fire means that it shoot faster than normal and have same or less recoil but this one is hust an macro with the name rapidfire and why it say "updated to A.V.A by:h34" and not by @pipipipu ? seems as h34 updated this one and u leach it?
Sorry for dissapointing you...
THIS is a RAPID FIRE MOD!
I can´t change my nickname account here on MPGH, can i?! (i believe i can´t, well i really don´t care lol)
If you are interested in knowing go to the first page of this thread, i gave full credits to FLEEP and i just adapted/updated to A.V.A!
This is a Rapid Fire made by the coder FLEEP so all the credits goes to him. I just update it to the game A.V.A!!!
- Run H34 Rapid Fire.exe with Admin Rights
- Make your choices : Mouse Button Key(Middle and Right mouse Buttons)/ Ms
- Save your settings (your settings will be saved in the file H34_TMS.xml)
- Keep all 3 files in same folder : H34_TMS.xml, MouseKeyboardLibrary.dll, H34 Rapid Fire.exe.
- Enjoy and give me a Thanks!!!
Peace and Love for ALL!
WORKS in Win7 x32, x64, Win 8 x32... you can give me some feed-back about your Windows, does it works_?!
So since you guys are all excited let me answear to all of you with one simple video:
Let me give you some tips:
- If you are using Right Mouse Button be aware that you should use rifles/points that don´t have zoom sights(acogs...). (OR you can try simply do a tap/tap and rapidly make a Full, something like to trick the zoom of the weapon and stay in full without the zoom!)
- If you use Middle Mouse Button, Just kill them all.
In the Video im showing an EBR and the MS change playing with the Middle Mouse Button.
NOW... Do you imagine shooting with one pistol at 1 MS?!... you are going to LOVE IT!!!
(You can use this in most games!)