Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 164
  1. #46
    No.1Priority's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Lonely
    thanks ccman I LUB U

  2. #47
    andryfero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Milano, Italia
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thank you ccman you are great, thank you.

    Guys, give him some time, I think it's not easy to create hacks now with this new update, because the codes changed and with the time he will put new features if he will want to put them, if you don't wanna wait till his next hack, well, learn C++ by yourself and find a way to do them. Just wait, learn to play without cheat because if you dont know to play without cheats where is the fun of playing the game? If you want a completely hacked game try warrock, there are at least 10 hack every day from what i remember
    _______________________________________________¶¶
    ________¶¶¶_¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    __________¶¶¶_¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ___________¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ________¶¶¶¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶
    ______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    _____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶________¶¶
    ____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶___¶¶
    __¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶___¶
    _¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    _¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to andryfero For This Useful Post:

    max88420 (07-15-2013)

  4. #48
    max88420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by andryfero View Post
    Guys, give him some time, I think it's not easy to create hacks now with this new update, because the codes changed and with the time he will put new features if he will want to put them, if you don't wanna wait till his next hack, well, learn C++ by yourself and find a way to do them. Just wait, learn to play without cheat because if you dont know to play without cheats where is the fun of playing the game?

    +1 guy ! stop begging and wait !



    Im french so i can do the translation for you if you want.
    In other life they called me TRANSLATION-MAN
    Mp me if you need french translation!

  5. #49
    dragas112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by andryfero View Post
    Thank you ccman you are great, thank you.

    Guys, give him some time, I think it's not easy to create hacks now with this new update, because the codes changed and with the time he will put new features if he will want to put them, if you don't wanna wait till his next hack, well, learn C++ by yourself and find a way to do them. Just wait, learn to play without cheat because if you dont know to play without cheats where is the fun of playing the game? If you want a completely hacked game try warrock, there are at least 10 hack every day from what i remember
    Well said mate, cheers
    Opinions are like holes. Everyones got atleast one.

  6. #50
    Soliderfront's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Whiney ass bitches, just wait for a better hack...smh, good job man!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Soliderfront For This Useful Post:

    c4eu (07-15-2013)

  8. #51
    Xxaveng3edXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by denis27 View Post
    only antikick/antireport no more functions?
    what about Having Skills Newbie ?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxaveng3edXx For This Useful Post:

    c4eu (07-15-2013)

  10. #52
    Buck88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    what's the point? if no hack avaiable why antikick antireport? xd

  11. #53
    Xxaveng3edXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    For this time yes.
    Man, i wish it would be forever .......

    ********* only already killed the game , No need for Pub hacks

    Honestly, Maybe u DnT Have Skills ?

  12. #54
    max88420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck88 View Post
    what's the point? if no hack avaiable why antikick antireport? xd
    lol not wrong but wait a little i think ccman is working ^^



    Im french so i can do the translation for you if you want.
    In other life they called me TRANSLATION-MAN
    Mp me if you need french translation!

  13. #55
    poliheres's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yet another job well done.

  14. #56
    patriot78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    it works perfect! Thank you!!

    But i need a running hack to

  15. #57
    iANTHR4X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    i think u are too noob in this game and u should download this so pro ppl cant kick DUCK like u are out of game. U should thx to ccman for everythink what he give u out for free... hope that u understand me, othervise u better go sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSky1S View Post
    Why do I need this hack if I don't use any hack?to get kicked?


    ---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

    thx ccman... keep it up with good work

  16. #58
    coban01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    this hack is very bad than 1.70 what dafuq

  17. #59
    trololwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by coban01 View Post
    this hack is very bad than 1.70 what dafuq
    STFO kid...

  18. #60
    coban01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    its not normal

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] AVA Hack v1.70 - Ghost mode - Antikick - Superweapons - Rapid fire - Semi UAV & more!
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 491
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 07:43 AM
  2. [Outdated] AVA Hack v1.60 - GUI - Superweapons - No Recoil & Spread - Antikick & More!
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 572
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 10:31 PM
  3. [Beta Release] Ava Hacks
    By thexviet in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:32 PM
  4. is there anybody can make korean ava hacks?
    By ssug8s in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 05:51 AM
  5. [help] how to ava hack
    By kingkazu in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 06:35 PM