Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 330
  1. #271
    sufffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    On the next Crash i post the Message. But i think its the same the other have. In the PvP Channel i have the same Problems with the crash.

  2. #272
    shiubro99:D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nvm me but... Is there any download to obliterate that ANNOYING error message ahhh! Temp blah! It makes me wanna rage quit, but I cannot blame all of it on you cuz you did make a WORKING bypass that I use for many other hacks. Thanks for that, maddening for message xD

  3. #273
    Killamachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    ohohohoho the pro leecher is back !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i didn't accused anyone as i said above maybe you should really start to go school to learn to read

    ---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

    and btw killamachine reputation has been drop why?

    yesterday he got owned too hard, he made new account to talk and even there he got owned (with only 2 reply of akinator), so now he asked his best friend which is the biggest known leecher to come help him LMAO
    You are "special" and I honestly feel sorry for you.
    You're talking about school when having countless of spelling mistakes in your replies.
    You talk total BS about things you have no idea about, believing you and your group are amazing because you found things that have been found years ago already.

    I have no need to create new accounts to talk to you.
    The fact that your admin is too stupid to check if there are people creating multiple accounts is pretty hilarious, though. (Yea, of course - he doesn't want to.)

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Killamachine For This Useful Post:

    ccman32 (07-18-2013)

  5. #274
    DusanX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Just lol
    I think you have to post it to another site

  6. #275
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Killamachine View Post
    You are "special" and I honestly feel sorry for you.
    You're talking about school when having countless of spelling mistakes in your replies.
    You talk total BS about things you have no idea about, believing you and your group are amazing because you found things that have been found years ago already.

    I have no need to create new accounts to talk to you.
    The fact that your admin is too stupid to check if there are people creating multiple accounts is pretty hilarious, though. (Yea, of course - he doesn't want to.)
    1. you didn't made the account to talk to me but to Akinator
    2. cannot you read,i said it you have problem with my english call the 911 (maybe my english is bad but i can read)
    3. am not special at all except for 1 thing am great to make people mad and RQ and i use this on leecher

    you called the biggest known leecher on MPGH AVA to come help you because you was getting owned by yourself, he came, and he got owned by himself too, you will request to how many people to come here hep you ?
    well its not a matter they are ''probatly'' stupid as you

    and btw i wanted to return on 1 point, you said that i cannot make anything without help : its true that without jabber or ****** i wouldn't be able to keep making my hack, which is like you, but the difference is that i am learning and i make my own functions, i dont ask people to give me their function as you did to H00 for the esp hack, i even made my own menu, where you say ''its not worth'' but the reality is that you dont know how, maybe you should ask more help to H00 ? that's your problem

    also in the text above, what i meant wasn't to say am better than you, but that i make my own thing where you don't, you think that you are so great because you are known by the people for having release a semi VIP hack to pub, but as we know and you friend too, you haven't even made 10% of that hack, so you cannot claim it as your's, actually you are just a really mad guy that nobody know why (you know, like kid's reaction).

    so let's be honest, you should leave before lose more dignity, i think you already lost alot.
    I Miss the old time


  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-18-2013),Jabberwock (07-18-2013),Riddick (07-18-2013)

  8. #276
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Killamachine View Post
    You are "special" and I honestly feel sorry for you.
    You're talking about school when having countless of spelling mistakes in your replies.
    You talk total BS about things you have no idea about, believing you and your group are amazing because you found things that have been found years ago already.

    I have no need to create new accounts to talk to you.
    The fact that your admin is too stupid to check if there are people creating multiple accounts is pretty hilarious, though. (Yea, of course - he doesn't want to.)
    AVA PlaYe is a French speaking Canadian and comes across very well in TeamSpeak/Raidcall. I can speak French, but can I fkg hell Write it correctly......... No way... pas merde. So what dude, the guy is good so lay off him.

    And as I said before with your low post and thanks count, you ain't got no respect here until you release something and contribute. If you aint gonna release after all this big talk.......... GTFO!


    ---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    Well , my hacks are the best .
    Calm down dude and get rid of that CS!

  9. #277
    sufffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So thats the Message:

    I cannot post links cause im new.
    hi//imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/u3lr.png/

  10. #278
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    I said before with your low post and thanks count
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Calm down dude and get rid of that CS!
    Riddick for an new cock sucker! .... What the hell , you made me remember ccman about thanks and post lmao , but so what he has in uc like 180 k reputation ... still helping ... also i made new functions .... fuck that cock sucker ... i see what i post in caps while i don't make it in caps lock .... cock suckers rule and 50 x 50 avatar , is that even fair?

    by the way killa .. you're getting owned in mpgh ... anyways we all learn , and i learn and you learn and we learn and all learn and no one got anything loool
    Last edited by Frought; 07-18-2013 at 05:44 PM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    Elidonn (07-19-2013)

  12. #279
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    read it agian,

    1. i said ASK GEEKO if he made it or hacked, i didn't said he did hacked
    Moronx1
    2. ''in the case that uNrEaL wasn't kidding''
    Moronx2
    3.


    Moron x3

    maybe you should leave this forum again before getting more Moron.

    but if you want to stay, there no problem we always have go so much fun with your fails
    Im definitely going to call the 911...

  13. #280
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [D
    opeDog;8503098]Riddick for an new cock sucker! .... What the hell , you made me remember ccman about thanks and post lmao , but so what he has in uc like 180 k reputation ... still helping ... also i made new functions .... fuck that cock sucker ... i see what i post in caps while i don't make it in caps lock .... cock suckers rule and 50 x 50 avatar , is that even fair?
    You are funny man, and it was rattling BACKD00R as he banned me for 5 days just after you! They gave you that for what you did, so don't include me dude!

  14. #281
    2works's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    86
    This can kick others hackers ?

  15. #282
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Im definitely going to call the 911...
    Who cares? so what?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  16. #283
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,315
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Nice to see you to

    ---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

    Uh he did already just not here and it is wicked !

  17. #284
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    Nice to see you to

    ---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

    Uh he did already just not here and it is wicked !
    Welcome to your brother in leeching . @ccman32
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  18. #285
    Killamachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    AVA PlaYe is a French speaking Canadian and comes across very well in TeamSpeak/Raidcall. I can speak French, but can I fkg hell Write it correctly......... No way... pas merde. So what dude, the guy is good so lay off him.

    And as I said before with your low post and thanks count, you ain't got no respect here until you release something and contribute. If you aint gonna release after all this big talk.......... GTFO!


    ---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------



    Calm down dude and get rid of that CS!
    Why would I release on MPGH?
    I'm no for code begging & piece of shit, that's too fucking retarded to give proper credits where there are due.
    Last edited by Killamachine; 07-18-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] OMG new anti cheat in update
    By jenuard in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 02:06 PM
  2. [Info] APB new anti cheat sytem
    By amagenoob3 in forum All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 09:18 PM
  3. [Solved] Will I get banned by new anti-cheat if i use Level Hack?
    By nick009 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 08:11 AM
  4. Nexon got new Anti-Cheat program
    By Houston in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 05:35 PM
  5. Need help unpack new anti cheat
    By z03dsk8 in forum GameGuard
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 02:10 AM