Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    But you don't know that it works in AVA.exe as you have not tested it! So it's an epic fail as you don't know whether it works for AVA or not. That's all i'm saying!!!
    Injectors only store the dll in the memory , If his code is correct then nothing is a problem ...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Coituz For This Useful Post:

    The Conjurer (08-10-2013)

  3. #32
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Injectors only store the dll in the memory , If his code is correct then nothing is a problem ...
    Yes I know that. derp! But he thought the Minions would test it for him, instead of testing it himself. I wouldn't release anything that I had not tested.

    So.......... how does he know it works if he made it himself? Did he make it himself?

  4. #33
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,301
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    It's not a big deal, as all i'm saying is, that it is better to test your injector on the game that it was released for so you know it works. It's logical..........
    If it's not a big deal then quit getting over it. If it does'nt work post your feedback , report me or do whatever you want.

  5. #34
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ellekim00 View Post
    If it's not a big deal then quit getting over it. If it does'nt work post your feedback , report me or do whatever you want.
    I don't mean it like that. What i'm saying is, how do you know it works if you have not tested it ingame, and is it not better to test your won work before you release a hack. That's if you did make it yourself, and i'm sure you did.

  6. #35
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,301
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    I don't mean it like that. What i'm saying is, how do you know it works if you have not tested it ingame, and is it not better to test your won work before you release a hack. That's if you did make it yourself, and i'm sure you did.
    Were you banned?

  7. #36
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ellekim00 View Post
    Were you banned?
    I'm posting, so no i'm not banned. Any hey........ I'm not being a dick, but was just saying it's always better to test your work before you release. That's all.....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    rpzts (08-11-2013)

  9. #37
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,301
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    I'm posting, so no i'm not banned. Any hey........ I'm not being a dick, but was just saying it's always better to test your work before you release. That's all.....
    Lol i mean in ava.

    And your're always a dick.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Conjurer For This Useful Post:

    Coituz (08-10-2013)

  11. #38
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ellekim00 View Post
    Lol i mean in ava.

    And your're always a dick.
    My main got banned in AVA, but i'm still online with a few other accounts, so check out "DIAMONDs" clan.

    And I could take offence at that comment.......... but..............It's better to be a dick than be a fanny like you!

  12. #39
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,301
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    My main got banned in AVA, but i'm still online with a few other accounts, so check out "DIAMONDs" clan.

    And I could take offence at that comment.......... but..............It's better to be a dick than be a fanny like you!
    Actually it's ok to be fanny than to be a dick that is being sucked.

    After i install AVA here i am going to rip your ass over that game.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to The Conjurer For This Useful Post:

    Coituz (08-10-2013)

  14. #40
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ellekim00 View Post
    Actually it's ok to be fanny than to be a dick that is being sucked.

    After i install AVA here i am going to rip your ass over that game.
    Just PM me with your IGN when you get online, and come and play with Commanderr and yballer24 and maybe Freddy.

    I'd rather get inside a fanny thanks all the same.

    Macropro v1.0
    Last edited by Riddick; 08-10-2013 at 11:03 PM.

  15. #41
    haliox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine
    You watch Naruto xD

  16. #42
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,301
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by haliox View Post
    You watch Naruto xD
    lol .

  17. #43
    rpzts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ava - Europe
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah

    Exclamation OxEO191OOB

    ellekim00 and backd00r

    1st - Clear log and XIGNCODE.USA folder.
    2nd - Run this program.
    3rd - Run aVa.
    4th - Security Alert popup.
    5th - It shut aVa down.


    Tanks..
    Last edited by rpzts; 08-11-2013 at 09:03 AM.
    The Most Important Information:

    Make sure you give CREDITS.
    DO NOT post to request a hack to be approved or closed. Only the OP (original poster) can request for a thread to be approved or closed.
    NO FLAMING or ARGUING in release threads.
    If you have a problem with the post, then simply press the REPORT BUTTON and explain in the report what problem you have with the post.


  18. #44
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by rpzts View Post
    ellekim00 and backd00r

    1st - Clear log and XIGNCODE.USA folder.
    2nd - Run this program.
    3rd - Run aVa.
    4th - Security Alert popup.
    5th - It shut aVa down.


    Tanks..
    It's because it's detected!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    rpzts (08-12-2013)

  20. #45
    randomDEA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    69
    i need help whats a mirco???? and i dont get how u use it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] ellekim00™ Macro v1.0
    By The Conjurer in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 10:34 PM
  2. Onlt for smart spammers!
    By SadisticGrin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:00 PM
  3. Crazy macro :P
    By sf0d in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 12:28 PM
  4. Macro SS
    By EleMentX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 03:07 AM