Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 978
  1. #121
    AlanNeos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Im started the Hack going to A.V.A, the hack not working for me its saying : Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed

    Please help me D:

  2. #122
    tigerbub30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    COD3RIN i closed antivirus but it says also what can i do plz tell me

  3. #123
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,941
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,156
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by vivianley View Post

    help me !!!
    Use imagshock for Screen Shot


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  4. #124
    Hopeless Aim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Fine
    Could anybody tell me if this hacks still works, because it seems detected for me. (No spamming please).
    Let's fight against leechers together.

  5. #125
    Trooper..*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
    Why people always don't read any comment having problem about missing dll in there system before they download this hack...
    It is absolutely pointless to install the Visual C + + Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 and then It was pointless even if I put it in the SysWOW64 MSVCP110.dll
    I did not work at least

  6. #126
    GMMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This hack is NOT detected. I tried it myself a few minutes ago. It injected fine, for all you with the MSV problems, @L3xtron made a thread about that, and if it fails to inject TRY again.
    If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.



  7. #127
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,941
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,156
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper..* View Post
    It is absolutely pointless to install the Visual C + + Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 and then It was pointless even if I put it in the SysWOW64 MSVCP110.dll
    I did not work at least
    It is not pointless if you have a small IQ


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  8. #128
    haim85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMonster View Post
    This hack is NOT detected. I tried it myself a few minutes ago. It injected fine, for all you with the MSV problems, @L3xtron made a thread about that, and if it fails to inject TRY again.
    It works a lot you do not
    We try to know what the problem is
    It does have detected

  9. #129
    GMMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by haim85 View Post
    It works a lot you do not
    We try to know what the problem is
    It does have detected
    Literally, I didn't understand a word you said. There is no problem with it, it works perfectly fine, and it's NOT detected. I've been using it for 30 minutes today, a few hours yesterday, no problem no ban. It just depends on how you use it/How obvious you are.
    If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.



  10. #130
    L3xTRoN²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMonster View Post
    This hack is NOT detected. I tried it myself a few minutes ago. It injected fine, for all you with the MSV problems, @L3xtron made a thread about that, and if it fails to inject TRY again.
    Guys Here is the FIX

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...x-l3xtron.html



  11. #131
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Tired
    Worked ones no i get xinged after intro i cleaned all tracks of the hack like log's temp memory etc anyone know what i forget to clean?

  12. #132
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvLie View Post
    Worked ones no i get xinged after intro i cleaned all tracks of the hack like log's temp memory etc anyone know what i forget to clean?
    Registry, Prefeetch , every xigncode File exept xina && x3...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  13. #133
    claudiubr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Scared
    hack derected
    Claudiu Romania

  14. #134
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post


    Registry, Prefeetch , every xigncode File exept xina && x3...
    ty after regestry it worked again

  15. #135
    haim85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMonster View Post
    Literally, I didn't understand a word you said. There is no problem with it, it works perfectly fine, and it's NOT detected. I've been using it for 30 minutes today, a few hours yesterday, no problem no ban. It just depends on how you use it/How obvious you are.
    How do you use it?
    What to know running it
    Operator ava
    Notified Xigncod

Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] AVA Public Hack v2.3 - Aimbot | ESP | Antikick & More - UPDATE
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 397
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:49 PM
  2. [Patched] AVA Public Hack v2.1 - OPK | Aimbot | ESP | Included Bypass & More - UPDATE
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 539
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 07:51 PM
  3. [Outdated] AVA Public Hack v2.0 - OPK | Aimbot | ESP | Included Bypass & tons of other functions
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 324
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 07:38 PM
  4. [Release] [LEECH] OPK Aimbot ESP Anti kick + MORE
    By jacobrstudent in forum Operation 7 Hacks
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 09:46 AM
  5. [RELEASE] AVA Public Hack by FEARTEAM
    By fearteam in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 08:05 AM