Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    for work this hack delete any file xigncode? and start ava with service pack 2 or 3? (run the hack in usb) in both cases It is detected..........

Thanks
    Hello.I am having a major problem
    Please add me on Skype to help
    My ..
    Netstat-911
    Thank you ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Aerias new antihack campaign "remove the funktions that get abused by hacker" hahahahahahha sooo poor

Thanks
    i was banned =(
    i don't use aimbot and super weapon =(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I HAVE SECURITY ALERT ... NOW
    Alert looks like:
    0xE019100B
    Suspicious program detected.
    Please close any other programs you have running ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ccman its already detected.But it was a nice work but im sure you master of ava hacking will update it.You da man.

Thanks
    I was running it all day long, seen you spam bot into a game, was really fun though! but now it just detected it, I greatly appreciate your work and your dedication man! Ill keep checking releases to see if you update it, greatly appreciate what you do, keep up the good work!

Thanks
    Im just wondering if its only for me or for everyone else though?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manoucky View Post
    Im just wondering if its only for me or for everyone else though?
    still working for me ^^ xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    hi ccman32
    i hope that you are in a happy mood today
    well i tested this new version of the hack 2.3 and it's not detected. very nice !
    the problem is, the hack menu is almost empty:
    1. there is no God mode
    2. there is no feature for 3 boxes farming
    3. the one position kill is for VIP only ?????? really mister ccman32?
    4. there is no super jump
    i appreciate your input when you added those new features such as remove flash and muzzle...smoke.. impact ...but i wonder why did you remove those very important functions from the menu such as god mode, super jump, and especially boxes ?
    truly said. i don't like this new version of your hack. it is so empty.
    i will continue to play legit because i don't want to risk my account that has a very beautiful collection of guns just for some few poor features such as remove smoke and muzzle...
    really mister ccman32... you were a talented generous hacker and a good genius.. but now you turned into a greedy parsimonious person and you hog the complete hack just for yourself and release just a very incomplete little menu for kids...
    well you guys if you don't want to share the hack there is no problem ... i'm able to pay a subscription on UN¨¨REALBOT where hacks are the most complete and the most amazing with dozens of new features and functions with every new version...
    also mister ccman32, what do you mean by "for vip only?" you want money for that ?
    you were an excellent example of a hacker who used to help people. but now you look just like those greedy faggots who put SUR¨¨VEY¨¨S on YouTube to snatch money from poor people who don't even find the bread of tomorrow.
    anyways feel free to hog the hack for yourself. personally, i'm heading to UN¨¨REAL¨¨BOT to pay a subscription. dozens of more features and functions that make any noob own ava. i don't speak about talented players
    good luck and have fun
    goodbye
    Last edited by jasonlover; 10-10-2013 at 06:49 PM. Reason: I FORGOT SOMETHING

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You hackers are lame..GG get a life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonlover View Post
    hi ccman32
    i hope that you are in a happy mood today
    well i tested this new version of the hack 2.3 and it's not detected. very nice !
    the problem is, the hack menu is almost empty:
    1. there is no God mode
    2. there is no feature for 3 boxes farming
    3. the one position kill is for VIP only ?????? really mister ccman32?
    4. there is no super jump
    i appreciate your input when you added those new features such as remove flash and muzzle...smoke.. impact ...but i wonder why did you remove those very important functions from the menu such as god mode, super jump, and especially boxes ?
    truly said. i don't like this new version of your hack. it is so empty.
    i will continue to play legit because i don't want to risk my account that has a very beautiful collection of guns just for some few poor features such as remove smoke and muzzle...
    really mister ccman32... you were a talented generous hacker and a good genius.. but now you turned into a greedy parsimonious person and you hog the complete hack just for yourself and release just a very incomplete little menu for kids...
    well you guys if you don't want to share the hack there is no problem ... i'm able to pay a subscription on UN¨¨REALBOT where hacks are the most complete and the most amazing with dozens of new features and functions with every new version...
    also mister ccman32, what do you mean by "for vip only?" you want money for that ?
    you were an excellent example of a hacker who used to help people. but now you look just like those greedy faggots who put SUR¨¨VEY¨¨S on YouTube to snatch money from poor people who don't even find the bread of tomorrow.
    anyways feel free to hog the hack for yourself. personally, i'm heading to UN¨¨REAL¨¨BOT to pay a subscription. dozens of more features and functions that make any noob own ava. i don't speak about talented players
    good luck and have fun
    goodbye
    you are joking right? ccman works hard to get hacks out as fast as they update ad they are completely free! and you feel you have some right to bitch about them? this man could easily charge for these hacks but he chooses not to. he chooses to instead share them with the community. did you ever bother to stop and think why some of the features present on past hacker are no longer there? maybe there just was no way to get them to work because they have been completely patched? or maybe he just did not have time to get them working because douche bags such as your self are throwing a temper tantrum demanding a working update? you sir should be ashamed of your self and troll here no more!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Sorry for being rude but.. FUCK U ALL who says its detected.. dont fukin lie and say stupid shits..

Still working for me, means - UNDETECTED!!
    if its detected for u then u r too stupid to figure out how to get this work, so just give up please and stfu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Is this work for AVA from playpark?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    ccman32
    please
    make Gun Adder
    please

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast