Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    detected

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonlover View Post
    hi ccman32
    i hope that you are in a happy mood today
    well i tested this new version of the hack 2.3 and it's not detected. very nice !
    the problem is, the hack menu is almost empty:
    1. there is no God mode
    2. there is no feature for 3 boxes farming
    3. the one position kill is for VIP only ?????? really mister ccman32?
    4. there is no super jump
    i appreciate your input when you added those new features such as remove flash and muzzle...smoke.. impact ...but i wonder why did you remove those very important functions from the menu such as god mode, super jump, and especially boxes ?
    truly said. i don't like this new version of your hack. it is so empty.
    i will continue to play legit because i don't want to risk my account that has a very beautiful collection of guns just for some few poor features such as remove smoke and muzzle...
    really mister ccman32... you were a talented generous hacker and a good genius.. but now you turned into a greedy parsimonious person and you hog the complete hack just for yourself and release just a very incomplete little menu for kids...
    well you guys if you don't want to share the hack there is no problem ... i'm able to pay a subscription on UN¨¨REALBOT where hacks are the most complete and the most amazing with dozens of new features and functions with every new version...
    also mister ccman32, what do you mean by "for vip only?" you want money for that ?
    you were an excellent example of a hacker who used to help people. but now you look just like those greedy faggots who put SUR¨¨VEY¨¨S on YouTube to snatch money from poor people who don't even find the bread of tomorrow.
    anyways feel free to hog the hack for yourself. personally, i'm heading to UN¨¨REAL¨¨BOT to pay a subscription. dozens of more features and functions that make any noob own ava. i don't speak about talented players
    good luck and have fun
    goodbye

Seriously? He's releasing a free hacks for you to play with for the time being so you don't have to pay for some subscription on some different site. You sir, are an ignorant fuck. Learn to appreciate what the contributors put out for you, and if it weren't for them you'd be paying what? $10? $20? $30? a month for some game that you can't play without hacks? or could but just suck in general?

Thanks
    it hack don´t work more ´?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Detected when login , damn! We need to suspend the Hshield in order to bypass it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    we need to do what ? more info on that pls

Created By: Deejay ADY9mm
    Facebook: DJ-ADY9mm
    Official Website: DJADY9mm.t k

Thanks
    now is detected

Thanks
    detected for me and i tried everything i know about how to make hacks working

Thanks
    hack detected?????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yes Since 11:10:2013 +2 GMT 7 AM Europian hour AVA Plublic Hack By CCman32 Is Detected!! Soon CCman32 Will Come Whit The UpDate Please Stay Tunned For More News.
    Last edited by ady9mm; 10-11-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Created By: Deejay ADY9mm
    Facebook: DJ-ADY9mm
    Official Website: DJADY9mm.t k

Thanks
    still working for me, I just logged into AVA with this hack...I ran CCcleaner, deleted LOG files, replaced all Xigncode files with clean ones that I backed up earlier, deleted prefetch files, no PC restart. I opened the hack, logged into Launcher, deleted again any prefetch files that appeared and I was able to login without error...thanks again so much @ccman32

Thanks
    It was detected!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    plz update new hacker ccman32

Thanks
    i wanna ask the same qustion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Post Thanks dude

Quote Originally Posted by Arklenao View Post
    still working for me, I just logged into AVA with this hack...I ran CCcleaner, deleted LOG files, replaced all Xigncode files with clean ones that I backed up earlier, deleted prefetch files, no PC restart. I opened the hack, logged into Launcher, deleted again any prefetch files that appeared and I was able to login without error...thanks again so much @ccman32
    THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE ITS WORKED !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonlover View Post
    troll here no more ? check it out now ! the website doesn't belong to your mother so you allow yourself to decide who stays and who leaves. MPGH is an international open community and we are not in your mother's house here. this said, everybody is welcome to join and participate.
    i can guarantee 200 % that the main functions such as God mode, farming boxes , super jump and the others were not patched. the proof: i have friends who use UN¨¨REAL¨¨BOT and God mode is still there. if the function were really patched by AVA DESIGNERS & DEVELOPERS like you rave, no hacker in the world would add it to his hack menu. SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CREATE A FUNCTION THAT DID NOT EXIST PRINCIPALLY.
    so how come it's not patched in other hacks and patched only here in ccman32's hack ? total bull^^shit.
    the only explanation is: mister ccman32 and all the guys who contributed in this version 2.3 decided to HOG THE COMPLETE HACK JUST FOR THEMSELVES and release just a sample menu.
    it has no importance anyways, it's all one to me whether they want money for the complete hack or not, i will never pay for something unless i make sure IT IS TOTALLY FUNCTIONAL AND FULLY SECURE. (i'm thinking to buy a secure subscription somewhere else, and trust me, the difference is so huge: the risk of getting banned is almost near to 0 thanks to their professional hack team, even people from Microsoft are there, just saying, for your information).
    but when you rely on free hacks, then use them at your own risk.
    i will continue to play legit until version V 2.4 is released. at that time, i hope it will be full .
    sorry, my AVA account has almost the guns out there, recently i won turtle and explorer .. i don't imagine myself losing all that beautiful collection of guns just for 2 poor orphan functions such as remove smoke and remove muzzle .... lol
    all the best.
    i'm smiling and in a cool mood right now
    i hope that my words didn't make someone anxious .. i hope nobody's stomach boils reading my words above.
    finally, rather than defend ccman32 like if he provides a wage for ya, try first to be honest and describe facts the real and the honest way. if something is not alright just say" it's not alright". simply.
    we all have imperfections . no God here. only God is perfect and he is in 7th heaven right now, not in new York or Texas..
    and definitely not in your mother's house, like you allowed yourself to decide who stays and who leaves on MPGH ...
    "troll here no more" .. the NIGGA said..
    LOL
    HAHAHAHAHAH
    Good luck with that seems you do not know much all you are doing is making yourself look and sound stupid ...
    all the vips are down at this time ccman knows more about hacking this game than you ever will . His hack nowadays is on par with or even better than vips . Yet you come on here talking bad about a hack he post's FOR FREE !!!
    why dont you run your mouth to your mommy about how MAC DONALDS makes a better burger than she does lmao .
    you sound like a lil dirt dirt that has to steal wifi just to post your bullcrap to me .

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast