Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 238
  1. #121
    lstudyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    make a hack for 32 bits and 64 bits Please :c

    My computer is 32 bits and i can´t use this hack..

  2. #122
    eletronica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Jabberwo0ck, its possible change something in this hack? For an example, add one button to start and stop the hack. Cause if player want to play Prison Break survival with this way its impossible, cause green bots die before appear, so the box will bug. But adding one button to start and stop will be possible. And sometimes in prison break lockdown the round bug and don't end, but if u stop the hack near the end of round and wait the bots and kill them will work! Thanks for your great program! You are the best!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to eletronica For This Useful Post:

    suconta (12-11-2013)

  4. #123
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by eletronica View Post
    Jabberwo0ck, its possible change something in this hack? For an example, add one button to start and stop the hack. Cause if player want to play Prison Break survival with this way its impossible, cause green bots die before appear, so the box will bug. But adding one button to start and stop will be possible. And sometimes in prison break lockdown the round bug and don't end, but if u stop the hack near the end of round and wait the bots and kill them will work! Thanks for your great program! You are the best!
    I'll try and think about a solution.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  5. #124
    xCrow24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    How to disable music please ?

  6. #125
    mergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannover - Germany
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ger Marc View Post
    Hey an die deutschen bei mir geht der hack ihr über Haupt nicht immer wenn ich den halt starte den hack öffnet sich ein fenster so weit so gut
    aber dann starte ich ava dazu gebe alles ein und dann drücke ich auf start aber dann passiert über Haupt nix mehr
    kann den vorgang wieder hollen aber passiert über Haupt nix

    Liebe Grüße GerMarC
    bei mir auch "Keine Rückmeldung"

  7. #126
    minebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TerrestrialDatabase
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    386
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i have windows 7 64 bit. i do everything u say but when AVA starts it says not responding. i saw the video and did everything! plzz help mee!!

  8. #127
    Yzuhz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by minebill View Post
    i have windows 7 64 bit. i do everything u say but when AVA starts it says not responding. i saw the video and did everything! plzz help mee!!
    There's lots of us with this problem, can anyone help or got a fix for it? o.o really want to grind some co-op exp

  9. #128
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Guys I updated and fixed some things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yzuhz View Post
    There's lots of us with this problem, can anyone help or got a fix for it? o.o really want to grind some co-op exp
    Follow this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Those with the error "the process stopped working..." need to disable UAC and add AVA.exe as an exception to DEP protection of windows. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ml#post9079618
    The video is showing only how to add exception to DEP, to disable UAC search on google how to do that.
    @Ameer, @Predator
    Approve the new file.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 12-11-2013 at 11:45 AM.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  10. #129
    uMaDxShep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Guys I updated and fixed some things.



    Follow this:



    The video is showing only how to add exception to DEP, to disable UAC search on google how to do that.
    @Ameer, @Predator
    Approve the new file.
    did you fixed game lagging in co-op ?

  11. #130
    Yzuhz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Guys I updated and fixed some things.



    Follow this:



    The video is showing only how to add exception to DEP, to disable UAC search on google how to do that.
    @Ameer, @Predator
    Approve the new file.
    I did all of that and de-activated the uac, but the hack itself says: "waiting for ava process" then it just goes "not responding"

  12. #131
    Yzuhz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I tried opening NWZLauncher.exe together with the hack, it's the only time the hack actually launches but the game itself crashes

    could it be possibly that ignite is the one messing with the hack? also I think only win7 users have this problem o.o

  13. #132
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by uMaDxShep View Post
    did you fixed game lagging in co-op ?
    Well if you mean the rounds where it's full of bots in lockdown then you can't do much about it. I mean, the hack itself is very simple. It doesn't do any calculation that can slow down the CPU.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yzuhz View Post
    I tried opening NWZLauncher.exe together with the hack, it's the only time the hack actually launches but the game itself crashes

    could it be possibly that ignite is the one messing with the hack? also I think only win7 users have this problem o.o
    I always open through NWZLauncher.exe. in fact, I uninstalled Ignite.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 12-11-2013 at 12:03 PM.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  14. #133
    Yzuhz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post


    Well if you mean the rounds where it's full of bots in lockdown then you can't do much about it. I mean, the hack itself is very simple. It doesn't do any calculation that can slow down the CPU.
    I always open through NWZLauncher.exe. in fact, I uninstalled Ignite.
    alright, I got it working for me I open nwzlauncher.exe and let the game fully load went in co-op channel and the hack works nicely now, hope others with same problem as me can get this working now

  15. #134
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzuhz View Post
    alright, I got it working for me I open nwzlauncher.exe and let the game fully load went in co-op channel and the hack works nicely now, hope others with same problem as me can get this working now
    Very good.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  16. #135
    eliorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    can u release with that co op helper
    BOX add
    and
    Round skip

    please ?!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] How to use Co-op Helper + Bot
    By luegie5 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 08:27 AM
  2. Coop Helper + Bot
    By dede505 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 03:17 PM
  3. [Solved] CO-OP HELPER + BOT : File corrup
    By BlackIRose in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 02:59 PM
  4. [Help Request] Auto nade bot "Helper"
    By gWarrior10 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 11:36 AM
  5. [Release] AQW Helper BETA Bot/Trainer similar to DM
    By ZeusGodslayer in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 08:11 AM