1. Run hack as administrator.
2. Delete Prefetch files.
3. Delete XIGNCODE.USA files apart from x3.xem and xnina.xem,
4. Delete NWZLauncher Log files.
5. Add to DEP exception for Windows.
6. Ensure that xhunter1 is disabled (you should have done that).
7. Re-install AVA.
If it still does not work, play on BG-E.
That's all the help I can give you. I hope this fixes auto walking to the boxes!
EDIT: Try injecting the Co-op Helper in the lobby instead of before AVA starts.
EDIT 2: Maybe your antivirus is interfering. Disable it.
Last edited by AVAgamer786; 12-28-2013 at 04:16 PM.