Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 491
  1. #286
    natnoppol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Adan106 View Post
    There should be a problem with 1.6 version, 1.5 were working fine everything, at 1.6 i just made superweaps work 1 time. I tried more than 70 times to re-inject, and i see some ppl got same issue so yeah i think it needs a update. I think its working for 5/100 players. Antikick/Namechanger working, but superweapons and unlimited ammo dont
    I agree with you man: Rolleyes:

  2. #287
    xhevanlyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Detriot
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Adan106 View Post
    There should be a problem with 1.6 version, 1.5 were working fine everything, at 1.6 i just made superweaps work 1 time. I tried more than 70 times to re-inject, and i see some ppl got same issue so yeah i think it needs a update. I think its working for 5/100 players. Antikick/Namechanger working, but superweapons and unlimited ammo dont
    all feature's still work fine for me.. i had same problem only name changer/anti kick worked... try this tutorial if you play AVA through steam http://www.mpgh.net/forum/289-allian...eam-users.html It helped me get it working..
    Last edited by xhevanlyx; 01-10-2014 at 07:10 PM.

  3. #288
    taellis56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Amused
    for some reason all day long to day AVA has been shutting down on its own & always making me quit the hack.. hack is still working but making me close it down all day today any1 else having this problem. j/w .
    If i have helped out in anyway let me know by leaving a simple "thanks" & ty

  4. #289
    JerseyMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by taellis56 View Post
    for some reason all day long to day AVA has been shutting down on its own & always making me quit the hack.. hack is still working but making me close it down all day today any1 else having this problem. j/w .
    I am also, i tried to restart pc and delete and re-download but it still closes randomly and when i get it to work it shows a error every 5 minutes or so..

  5. #290
    solo_god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Dected -.- i did all the steps and the game still made me turn off all the third party program.

  6. #291
    PlayerPT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Root
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Im using atm, still not detected learn to do the steps correctly !

  7. #292
    taellis56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyMaster View Post
    I am also, i tried to restart pc and delete and re-download but it still closes randomly and when i get it to work it shows a error every 5 minutes or so..
    wow yeah that's crazy.. this hack has been working fine for me since it came out.. only today I am havin problems..i think aeria may be on to it.. but same for me it still works all functions just after rounds it wants me to quit the hack then I have to turn it back on idk whats going on today.. @Neox. do you know what might be going on?
    If i have helped out in anyway let me know by leaving a simple "thanks" & ty

  8. #293
    PlayerPT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Root
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by taellis56 View Post

    wow yeah that's crazy.. this hack has been working fine for me since it came out.. only today I am havin problems..i think aeria may be on to it.. but same for me it still works all functions just after rounds it wants me to quit the hack then I have to turn it back on idk whats going on today.. @Neox. do you know what might be going on?
    can you write a better type of letter? xD
    I have some problems today, but all still working fine

  9. #294
    SASUKE9504's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how I can activate the hack

  10. #295
    taellis56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerPT View Post
    can you write a better type of letter? xD
    I have some problems today, but all still working fine
    haha lol ur silly xD that's as good as it gets
    Last edited by taellis56; 01-11-2014 at 01:57 AM.
    If i have helped out in anyway let me know by leaving a simple "thanks" & ty

  11. #296
    mendozaj91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    hey neox how do i get the process hacker or can someone tell me how?

  12. #297
    taellis56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mendozaj91 View Post
    hey neox how do i get the process hacker or can someone tell me how?
    u better thank me lol j/p u can if u want tho

    Process Hacker | Free Security & Utilities software downloads at SourceForge.net
    If i have helped out in anyway let me know by leaving a simple "thanks" & ty

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to taellis56 For This Useful Post:

    blackberryku (01-11-2014)

  14. #298
    Blacksush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Hello neox. The hack is detected. Please make a new hack ^^

    Blacksush.

  15. #299
    agora555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    3,703
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksush View Post
    Hello neox. The hack is detected. Please make a new hack ^^

    Blacksush.
    is not detected still working fine

  16. #300
    PlayerPT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Root
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    People cant do the right steps and keep saying that is detected, wtf -.-
    Hope it works for a while!

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] AVA public hack - UPDATE (Jan. 14 2013 GERMAN TIME) - GUI and HOTKEYS!
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 338
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 09:17 AM
  2. [Detected] AVA public hack- no recoil, no spread, damage maximization - (November 29 2012)
    By ccman32 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 11:00 AM
  3. AVA Public Hack Release!
    By Tom in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 05:54 PM
  4. ava public hack patched
    By jorgeamen in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 07:39 PM
  5. [RELEASE] AVA Public Hack by FEARTEAM
    By fearteam in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 08:05 AM