Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 663
  1. #286
    taellis56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Amused
    [SIZE="1"]
    Quote Originally Posted by oldavaplayer View Post
    I Have same problem.
    When I start before game loading - error.
    When I try after loading - error.
    When I try turn off xigncode - error...
    and I cant find any xhunter1 process.. where can I turn it off?
    Well that's your main problem if you don't disable xhunter1 the hack will not work you need to download process hacker 2 look it up on google[then watch the video posted on neox V1.6 hack on how to disable it..once you have finally disabled xhunter1 you are going to want to run ccleaner clean your computer then restart your computer.. when you log back in start hack as admin, open NWZ launcher located in aeria game folder in {C:} drive launch the game from there.. it should work /SIZE]
    If i have helped out in anyway let me know by leaving a simple "thanks" & ty

  2. #287
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Did anyone try to use this hack on VMware?

  3. #288
    chevopenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have a problem. when I turn the hacker, I get an error saying access denied appears the process is protected. i need help ty

  4. #289
    taellis56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by chevopenguin View Post
    I have a problem. when I turn the hacker, I get an error saying access denied appears the process is protected. i need help ty
    you need to delete XHUNTER1...watch this video it should help you.

  5. #290
    XxLABELxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Sir can you teach me how to create a Shop Gun Adder because i want to have PARA and XM8 perm and i would like to create or someone give me a GunAdder plis help me


    Ass: BlueDevil

  6. #291
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by klaw555 View Post
    You need to make sure it is typed like this.. #Box: 26 with a space between the : and the 2
    Im sorry it´s #Box: 26 * (Space included) ... Still dying after 3-4 boxes.

  7. #292
    epicfailxd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cool
    Working good (Except suicide :P Windows Vista 64 bit

  8. #293
    Destroyer2362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around A Corner
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Asleep
    @jabberwo0ks
    1 Question

    Do you have to type the command ever single time you enter the game? Or you do it once and leave it?
    Also i dont know if its me but i dont Auto suicide. Using Windows 8(64 bit) if it helps.
    Last edited by Destroyer2362; 01-04-2014 at 10:57 PM.
    Haaayyyyy


     
    Player_Gammer-
    I vouch for @Destroyer2362 , he's a twitchy bro but we did it !
     
     

  9. #294
    Money is the Motto, Success is the Goal.
    MPGH Member
    loko978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13.2453.54851
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by XxLABELxX View Post
    Sir can you teach me how to create a Shop Gun Adder because i want to have PARA and XM8 perm and i would like to create or someone give me a GunAdder plis help me


    Ass: BlueDevil
    Its not possible at this moment.
    Last edited by loko978; 01-04-2014 at 11:08 PM.
    ★★★★★|AMAZON REFUNDING eBOOK|EASY|PICTURES EXAMPLES|SCRIPT|TIPS|MORE|★★★★★

    Trades:6
    Sold:3
    Bought:0

     
    Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Traded with loko. We used OMM Hugo Boss and it went really smooth and quick. +1 vouch.


  10. #295
    jogoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I DISCOVERED THE PROBLEM NOT THE WINDOWS UPDATE WAS WORKING PERFECTLY UNTIL I UPGRADE MY PC SAYS NOW ava has stopping working
    Last edited by jogoo; 01-04-2014 at 11:21 PM.

  11. #296
    ySoNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    622
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    2,223
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by jogoo View Post
    I DISCOVERED THE PROBLEM NOT THE WINDOWS UPDATE WAS WORKING PERFECTLY UNTIL I UPGRADE MY PC SAYS NOW ava has stopping working
    just have to reinstall!



  12. #297
    jogoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Have to reinstall! the game ava?

  13. #298
    oldavaplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by taellis56 View Post
    [SIZE="1"]
    Well that's your main problem if you don't disable xhunter1 the hack will not work you need to download process hacker 2 look it up on google[then watch the video posted on neox V1.6 hack on how to disable it..once you have finally disabled xhunter1 you are going to want to run ccleaner clean your computer then restart your computer.. when you log back in start hack as admin, open NWZ launcher located in aeria game folder in {C:} drive launch the game from there.. it should work /SIZE]
    IT WORK!!! ;D
    Thank u so much man !!
    Ure awesome ;D

    I just do what u wrote, and then RUN 1st NWZ Launchr and when AVA is on - turn on hack ;D

    great
    Last edited by oldavaplayer; 01-05-2014 at 07:53 AM.

  14. #299
    molka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I can't open it :/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Sans titre.bmp  


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to molka For This Useful Post:

    levitico70 (01-05-2014)

  16. #300
    eliorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i need ur help , i need to wirte the #box XX befor i press start ?
    and the same with the auto start?

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Co-op Helper, boxes freezing in Prison Break: Survival.
    By neknek1133 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:22 AM
  2. Need help!!!! CO-OP helper+box farm
    By ihackava4ever in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 06:54 PM
  3. [Solved] Box farming
    By Sound0fDeath in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 07:31 AM
  4. [Request] Boxes Farm
    By hellride in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 08:05 AM
  5. ZM Crater Crystal box farming
    By elodie13 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 08:37 AM